Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Maid Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Maid Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i became a maid in a tl novel, 24hrs maid in mumbai, expat family looking for part time maid, maid quotes, meaning of maid in hindi 210,

• 8 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Rajni Sardana

Sakshi Vashist

Who doesn't need a maid these days? But do we call them home makers? #Maid #literacy #intelligence #Home #homemaker #Bai

read more
"I am a homes maker"
She said proudly

The kids portrayed her life
From their perspective

Literacy was indeed doing its magic
Thought the maid 

Who doesn't need a maid these days? But do we call them home makers? 
#maid #literacy #intelligence #home #homemaker #bai

Shail Raghuvanshi

Participate in this #rapidfire and write an #aabbpoem where the words of the first line rhymes with the second, the third rhymes with the fourth. AABB is how we depict the rhyme scheme. Most famous example is twinkle twinkle little star/how i wonder what you are/up above the world so high/like a diamond in the sky. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Maid #work

read more
When aching back gives no respite
I long for release, some peace and quiet.
Who to blame? My maid or fate?
Guess I shall start afresh on a clean slate! Participate in this #rapidfire and write an #aabbpoem where the words of the first line rhymes with the second, the third rhymes with the fourth. AABB is how we depict the rhyme scheme. 

Most famous example is twinkle twinkle little star/how i wonder what you are/up above the world so high/like a diamond in the sky.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#maid 
#work

अनूप मल्होत्रा

कल नौकरानी ने मुझे नहाकर बाहर आते क्या देख लिया। आज से सारी के पल्लू पर पिन लगाना ही छोड़ दिया।  #yqhindi #erotica #maid #sex #moansandmoons  #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqbaba

Vibha Katare

#Maid सभी फ़ोन कॉल्स कर्णप्रिय नहीं होते, खासकर जब यह काल सुबह सुबह आपकी काम वाली मौसी का हो... प्रिय परिवारजनों को नमस्ते। आज का दिन मंगलमय हो। सप्ताह का आरंभ हो और सुबह-सुबह अपने किसी ख़ास का फ़ोन आ जाए। चाहे कैसा भी मूड हो माहौल बदल जाता है। काम पर जाने के लिए एक अलग ही स्फूर्ति मिल जाती है। इस ख़ास एहसास को क़लमबद्ध करें। #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #सुबहसुबह

read more
मेरी अलसाई आंखों से नींद उड़ा गया,
एक ही झटके में मुझे योगा, प्राणायाम और एरोबिक्स करा गया,
जब तुमने अपनी मीठी आवाज़ में कहा,
दीदी, आज में काम पे नहीं आने वाली है
क्योंकि
मैं अपने देवर के साले के चाचा के बेटे की शादी में जाने वाली है.. #maid
सभी फ़ोन कॉल्स कर्णप्रिय नहीं होते, खासकर जब यह काल सुबह सुबह आपकी काम वाली मौसी का हो...

प्रिय परिवारजनों को नमस्ते। 
आज का दिन मंगलमय हो। 

सप्ताह का आरंभ हो और सुबह-सुबह अपने किसी ख़ास का फ़ोन आ जाए। चाहे कैसा भी मूड हो माहौल बदल जाता है। काम पर जाने के लिए एक अलग ही स्फूर्ति मिल जाती है। 
इस ख़ास एहसास को क़लमबद्ध करें।

Zara Sogra

She is Not A *Bachi........She Is a #girl She Is Not A *Maal.........She Is A #sister She is Not A *Piece........She Is A #daughter She is Not A *Maid.........She Is A #wife #Life #Ex #Mother #ghar #next #saman #Yaddasht #Item #izzatt #Respect_Every_Female

read more
She is Not A #Bachi........She Is a #Girl

She Is Not A #Maal.........She Is A #Sister

She is Not A #Piece........She Is A #Daughter

She is Not A #Maid.........She Is A #Wife

She is Not A #Saman......She Is A #Life

She is Not An #Item...........She Is A #Mother

She is Not Your #Ex........... She Is Some One's #Next

Q K

Wo Bhi Aap k Ghar Ki Tarah Kisi k #Ghar Ki #Izzatt Hai.... 😊

✔ #Respect_Every_Female 😑

©Zara Sogra She is Not A *Bachi........She Is a #Girl

She Is Not A *Maal.........She Is A #Sister

She is Not A *Piece........She Is A #Daughter

She is Not A *Maid.........She Is A #Wife

Ash Ash

#Maid

read more
कितनी भी एक्सरसाइज कर लो ,
पर वेट इतना कम नहीं होता ,
जितना तब होता है ,जब maid बोलती है ,
भाभी मैं ५ दिन काम पर नहीं आएगी . #maid

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification