Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Steve Jobs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Steve Jobs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about connecting the dots steve jobs, steve jobs quotes love what you do, steve jobs quotes on success, steve jobs quotes, steve harvey quotes on faith,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Don't Live in Future: Live Your Present -> Fulfill your dreams We often live a life, where we plan for future that we will: - Have a stable and comfortable Job - Earn 1+ Lac Rupees in a month - Get married @ 30 - Have 1/2 Kids, Name them, Play with them - Have a 3 BHK in a metro - Travel to a new destination twice a year #Quotes #Life #Steve Jobs #Death #Dreams

read more
Don't Live in Future: Live Your Present -> Fulfill your dreams 
 We often live a life, where we plan for future that we will: 
- Have a stable and comfortable Job
- Earn 1+ Lac Rupees in a month
- Get married @ 30
- Have 1/2 Kids, Name them, Play with them
- Have a 3 BHK in a metro
- Travel to a new destination twice a year

Satyaprem Upadhyay

One question Which Changed "Steve Jobs" Life This video will make you think about your life and those little fantacies and dreams that you have forgot about in your hectic life. #Quotes

read more
One question Which Changed "Steve Jobs" Life 
 This video will make you think about your life and those little fantacies and dreams that you have forgot about in your hectic life.

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Dont waste TIME, its precious! 24 Hours | 1440 Minutes | 86400 Seconds of time we have in a day. Considering we spend an approx of 9 Hours a day on - sleeping + eating + other personal things, we are left with just 14 hours. Considering I am an MBA i.e. I am required to work for 10 Hours (9 hours is average time you spend in office/work place). I am left with 4 hours. #News #Steve Jobs #Time

read more
 Dont waste TIME, its precious! 
 24 Hours | 1440 Minutes | 86400 Seconds of time we have in a day.

Considering we spend an approx of 9 Hours a day on - sleeping + eating + other personal things, we are left with just 14 hours.
Considering I am an MBA i.e. I am required to work for 10 Hours (9 hours is average time you spend in office/work place). I am left with 4 hours.

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Steve Jobs: How to LIVE before you DIE At his Stanford University commencement speech, Steve Jobs, CEO and co founder of Apple and Pixar, urges us to pursue our dreams and see the opportunities in life's setbacks -- including death itself #Quotes #Dream

read more
Steve Jobs: How to LIVE before you DIE 
 At his Stanford University commencement speech, Steve Jobs, CEO and co founder of Apple and Pixar, urges us to pursue our dreams and see the opportunities in life's setbacks -- including death itself

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification