Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Aishe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Aishe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aishe code full form, aishe full form, aishe 2018-19, aishe ghosh twitter, aishe ghosh,

• 7 Followers
  • 87 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

aashu_creation_11

mute video

Parizha Khan

#Quote

read more
main ik aishe daldal
 main phasi hu jise ka koi rasta nahi 
koi shaks Mila bhi to
 Aishe jo mere pass nahi

Preeti dwivedi

मेरा मन mera mn aaj fir udas h 
pahle jab udas hota tha to ma samjh jati thi 
pr aaj jindagi aishe mod pr layi h jab mn bahot khali sa h aur dil paresan sa
aishe me na tum aaye na tumhara phone aaya bs tere aane k intjar me 
aaj mera mn kuch udas sa h 
niras nahi hu tujhase oo jindagi bas paresan hu tu bs ek dard sa h 
aaj mera mn fir udas sa h

Ajay Rajput

#my first poetry..... nojoto

read more
Badi nadan hai tu... 
Badi nadan hai tu.... 
Aishe sab par bharosha mat kiya kar..... 
Yun najuk sa hai ye dil Tera 
Isse sabako na diya kar........ 
Badi Acchi hai ye raat ki nind....
Aishe raat ko mat jaga kar..... 
Itna pyara or mashum sa hai chehara Tera.. 
Yun aishe udash mat raha kar....... 
Tuje dekh kar main jeeta hun.... 
Tuje dekh kar main jeeta hun...... 
Yun gumshum or bebas na raha kar ....
Thoda dheere or thoda mehek se 
Tu bas hasa kar......... #my first poetry..... 
#nojoto

Akanksha Kushwaha

😘😘   tum aishe hi to achhe ho😘😘

tera yun meri gali me aana
mujhe dekhkar tera thoda sa muskurana

😘😘tum aishe hi to acche ho😘😘

tera yun bate batana yun pyar jatana 
khte khte ruk sa jana mujhe satana

😘😘tum aishe hi to acche ho😘😘

tera yun aankhe milanayou dil dhadakan
galo pr you pyar jatana mujhe manana

😘😘 tum aishe hi to acchhe ho😘😘

yourheartbeatakky😍 #love#life#sayari#follow

MoHiT SharMa

इतिहास को भी अपने नाम कर लो 😎 #Motivation #Life

read more
Labj kuchh aishe rakho ki samne wala bhi khush ho jaye Muskan kuchh aishe rakho ki samne wala bhi dil de jaye aur Insan kuchh aishe bano ki Etihas bhi tere nam ho jaye 😎 इतिहास को भी अपने नाम कर लो 😎 
#Nojoto #Motivation #Life

azhar

CHAPTER 12 july 2012 As last tym i said bye to her angrilly and sadly.. i was feeling damn bad at that time..And my anger was out of control on that day.. but again i got a msg from her.. i was unable to control myself and i talked to her in a very rude way.. it was the same day Feb. 29,2012 at 3:06 pm she- agr tum gye na.. to mein tumse kabhi baat nahi krungi.. he- kya yaar.. she- ho gya..? he- kya ho gya..? #Quotes

read more
CHAPTER 12
july 2012
As last tym i said bye to her angrilly and sadly..
i was feeling damn bad at that time..And my anger was out of control on that day.. but again i got a msg from her.. i was unable to control myself and i talked to her in a very rude way.. it was the same day Feb. 29,2012 at 3:06 pm
she- agr tum gye na.. to mein tumse kabhi baat nahi krungi..
he- kya yaar..
she- ho gya..?
he- kya ho gya..?

azhar

chapter 11 The things i had feared about were happening with us again and again.. sometimes she talked to me with an happy mood.. and sometimes she did with a rude beahaviour..plzz dun talk to me..etc etc.. sometimes i felt like heaven and sometimes like hell.. sometimes my nights were pleasent and sometimes was with tears in my eyes.. and the worstest thing was that it was happening again and again.. my nights were going sleepless.. it was feb. 29,2012. she asked me..tell me how many best frien #Quotes

read more
chapter 11
The things i had feared about were happening with us again and again.. sometimes she talked to me with an happy mood..
and sometimes she did with a rude beahaviour..plzz dun talk to me..etc etc.. sometimes i felt like heaven and sometimes like hell..
sometimes my nights were pleasent and sometimes was with tears in my eyes.. and the worstest thing was that it was happening again and again..
my nights were going sleepless..
it was feb. 29,2012.
she asked me..tell me how many best frien

azhar

chaptet 10 After that we talked normally for just few days..and she was not talking to me as much as she had done before.. And again she started doing the same thing that plzz dun talk to me.. He- yaar tum itni jldi emotional kyu hote ho..?? She- emotional ki baat nahi hai.. I don't want ki meri wajah se koi hurt ho..and tumhari baatein sunke to mujhe dar lgta hai.. He- kyu m devil ki baatein krta hoon..? (to change her mood...) She- very funnnnny... He- chal to hans k dikha... She- very smart.. #Quotes

read more
chaptet 10
After that we talked normally for just few days..and she was not talking to me as much as she had done before.. And again she started doing the same thing that plzz dun talk to me..
He- yaar tum itni jldi emotional kyu hote ho..??
She- emotional ki baat nahi hai.. I don't want ki meri wajah se koi hurt ho..and tumhari baatein sunke to mujhe dar lgta hai..
He- kyu m devil ki baatein krta hoon..? (to change her mood...)
She- very funnnnny...
He- chal to hans k dikha...
She- very smart..

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification