Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Timeis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Timeis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about time is equal to, time is scalar or vector, time is, time compare, time ist,

• 43 Followers
  • 43 Stories

my soul voice

sometimes time is heartless when I want it to move slower....

©my dream guy #Time 
#timeisheartless
#timeis precious

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's your first prompt. Try choosing a concrete word after 'time is' and then elaborate on the #Metaphor. My try in the comments. #Timeis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the water which spills
on the earth...
 Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Here's your first prompt. Try choosing a concrete word after 'time is' and then elaborate on the #metaphor. My try in the comments. #timeis #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's your first prompt. Try choosing a concrete word after 'time is' and then elaborate on the #Metaphor. My try in the comments. #Timeis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a bomb ticking away, reminding us that anyday it may go off and transport us to timelessness..
We are unaware of our stay in time and let it's clock foolishly tick away without ensuring it's proper usage..
Tick, tick, tick, tick..whoosh! Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Here's your first prompt. Try choosing a concrete word after 'time is' and then elaborate on the #metaphor. My try in the comments. #timeis #YourQuoteAndMine

Trapti

read more
money, but 
can't be bought using money.
Time is most precious gift
you can give to someone.
Time with your loved ones
is everything you
need to be happy together.
Time is priceless, spend 
each minute thoughtfully. Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Abid

Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's your first prompt. Try choosing a concrete word after 'time is' and then elaborate on the #Metaphor. My try in the comments. #Timeis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #soultrigger #yqsayyed

read more
and always patient for us 
to step in at the right moment.
It is 'We', 
who procrastinate and feel lethargic about tasks 
which were bestowed to us to be performed at an appropriate time.

Sadly we only realise its worth when it passes away.  Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#soultrigger #yqsayyed

The Incomplete Metaphor

Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my first attempt. #Metaphor #Timeis #mortalimmortality #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 1/31

read more
that black bird which soars
above your head in the four-dimensional skies of life. Whenever you'd look up to find her, she'd fly away.

Ay Birdie, why do you always give everyone hope, just to betray them in the end?
 Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Here's my first attempt. #metaphor #timeis #mortalimmortality #YourQuoteAndMine

1/31

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's your first prompt. Try choosing a concrete word after 'time is' and then elaborate on the #Metaphor. My try in the comments. #Timeis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar

read more
there is time
Which always goes on.
Sometimes good or sometimes bad,
It remains in people's eyes.
There are two legs also,
In which a person keeps grinding. Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar

Anitha Elisha

#mykindatimequote #YoMeWriMo #Metaphor. #Timeis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
like the wind it does not come when we least expect
At times of hell it appears itself as a regret #mykindatimequote
#YoMeWriMo #metaphor. #timeis #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Golden  opportunity 
When there is time use it
Into the opportunities to 
Success in your life 
To explore the opportunities 
And talents hidden in yourself  Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Nfb ..

read more
  a beautiful fleeting ghost
  Before we even realise,it has already played its part , sometimes cruelly, sometimes mercifully.
 Treasure it enough so that when its over you don't have to regret.. Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification