Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Winked Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Winked Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about winked meaning in hindi, winked meaning in english, winked meaning in marathi, winked meaning, winked,

• 4 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Mayaank Modi

Starbucks or CCD ?  - "asked HE"
College canteen - "winked SHE"  #yqbaba! #starbucks #ccd #winked #college_memory

Way With Words

A Tiny Tale Of Love(Part 2) 'Seenu, you are one lucky guy... That Priya really likes you.!',said Raj to Seenu. Seenu was bowled over. 'Are you sure, Raj?...How do you know?',asked Seenu. 'Well,Sakshi told me... ',answered Raj. 'Ahaan! somebody is talking to Sakshi a lot these days!',teased Seenu. 'Well, to be frank I like her and it seems she likes me too.',said Raj blushingly. Seenu teased him a little more asking when the wedding was!? Somebody called Raj. They turned around and saw Sakshi. A #nojotophoto

read more
 A Tiny Tale Of Love(Part 2)
'Seenu, you are one lucky guy... That Priya really likes you.!',said Raj to Seenu. Seenu was bowled over. 'Are you sure, Raj?...How do you know?',asked Seenu. 'Well,Sakshi told me... ',answered Raj. 'Ahaan! somebody is talking to Sakshi a lot these days!',teased Seenu. 'Well, to be frank I like her and it seems she likes me too.',said Raj blushingly. Seenu teased him a little more asking when the wedding was!?

Somebody called Raj. They turned around and saw Sakshi. A

Akash Kushwaha

What I miss ? 😞 I was a backbencher in school. She was the topper of our class. I used to hit the soccer ground. She loved never ending novels. I started night-outs when I was 16. She started planning her career by then. She was a good speaker. I only clapped. #Love #happiest

read more
What I miss ? 😞
I was a backbencher in school. She was the topper of our class.

I used to hit the soccer ground. She loved never ending novels.

I started night-outs when I was 16. She started planning her career by then.

She was a good speaker. I only clapped.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification