Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Slower Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Slower Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about slower meaning in hindi, walk a little slower poem, walk a little slower poem meaning, bunty tera sabun slow hai kya, slow love songs hindi,

• 5 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Aman

Mera Yaar #Aman #merayaar NoJoTo #Slower #Love

read more

Maggie

I may walk slower 
But I never walk backwards. #nojotoenglish #nojoto #never #slower #backwards

Charu Khungar

daddy love u charuuu23 poem #

read more
Walk a little slower Daddy,
said a child so small
Im following in your footsteps
and I don't want to fall

Sometimes your steps are very fast
Sometimes they're hard to see,
So walk a little slower Daddy,
For you are leading me

Someday when I am all grown up,
You're what I want to be
Then I will have a little child,
Who will want to follow me,

And I would want to lead just right
And know that I was true,
So walk a little slower Daddy
For I must folliw you

-Charu Khungar #daddy #love #u #charuuu23 #poem #

subhdeep1987

Richest superhero in Marvel and DC comics universe- Aquaman. T’Challa may have the Vibranian mound, but he can only sell so much without crashing the market. And yes, they apparently have trillions through some great investments developed over the years. Aquaman is King of the Oceans. That means he effectively has the riches of 3/4 of the WORLD if he wanted to. He has access to every single shipwreck with treasure that’s occurred ever. He has mineral rights to pretty much the planet. Hell, if #Movies

read more
 Richest superhero in Marvel and DC comics universe-

Aquaman.

T’Challa may have the Vibranian mound, but he can only sell so much without crashing the market. And yes, they apparently have trillions through some great investments developed over the years. Aquaman is King of the Oceans. That means he effectively has the riches of 3/4 of the WORLD if he wanted to. He has access to every single shipwreck with treasure that’s occurred ever. He has mineral rights to pretty much the planet. Hell, if

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification