Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Straws Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Straws Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bottles with straws, grasping at straws meaning, art from waste using straws, sipahh straws, love anthem for world peace str,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Srishti Yadav

A meeting with an old lady.she is all alone. But the spirit she has inspired me alot. Just want to have some of that qualities in me 🙂. #yqbaba #yqshortstories #beforeendbegins #Straws #shatter #wrinkledhands #Universe #infinity

read more
Waking up early to see the sunrise
& Doing her usual things she is doing since years. Has changed with time.
Now she somehow knew it's going to end someday. " Now she is an old soul  lady. Her hands are now shaky & wrinkled, her bones feels like straws that will shatter soon ." 
Still she gaze at stars with the glittery eyes to explore & find mystery of this universe. Still she has hopes that,
 "Before end come to her she will reach this worlds end."
 A meeting with an old lady.she is all alone. But the spirit she has inspired me alot. Just want to have some of  that qualities in me 🙂. #yqbaba #yqshortstories #beforeendbegins #straws #shatter #wrinkledhands #universe #infinity

Preeti Rani Dietitian

How about drinking without a straw? #knowsomthingdiffernt #healthylifestyle #Healthlydiet #Dietitionpreeti Yes, there are alternatives for paper straws – metal straws, bamboo straws, and even straws made with food, like the cookie straws at Starbucks. Sippy cups are also a viable option. But it is pertinent to ask a more basic question: do we actually need straws? Can’t we drink directly from the glass? Apart from the strange taste in your mouth, here are some more reasons not to use straws.

read more
 How about drinking without a straw? #knowsomthingdiffernt #healthylifestyle #Healthlydiet #Dietitionpreeti 

Yes, there are alternatives for paper straws – metal straws, bamboo straws, and even straws made with food, like the cookie straws at Starbucks. Sippy cups are also a viable option.

But it is pertinent to ask a more basic question: do we actually need straws? Can’t we drink directly from the glass?

Apart from the strange taste in your mouth, here are some more reasons not to use straws.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification