Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best crystal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best crystal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how do you do crystal meth 10, crystal and company photography 10, difference between indigo and crystal adults 10, trayaurus and the enchanted crystal free 10, crystal awards and trophies 70,

• 15 Followers
  • 80 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

mohini writes

mute video

Nidhi Choudry

Best crystal for Emotional healing #crystal #healing__heartt #astrology #Beauty #BreakUp #Love

read more
mute video

Rahul

mute video

s Abbas

Real beauty is in the fragility of your petals. A rose that never wilts isn’t a rose at all.”

©s Abbas #crystal #world #yellow #rose💛

Mani Kandan

#Popular #crystal 3D# modelscustomizedgifts3dcrystal# #Life

read more
mute video

Manasseh Ayinaparthi

#crystal #clear

read more
Have a Crystal Clear Clarity ;
So that , you no need to 
Concentrate on any Content ;
But just ,
Control and Continue...  #crystal #clear

Roohi Bhargava

Her crystal clear heart is what he fall in love with.  #crystal #heart #love #yqbaba #roohiwrites

Amit Jotwani

Scotch on the rocks,
barter of fire & crystal
between an emotional malt
and a domesticated glacier
in a transparent coliseum ,
bringing undiluted succour 
to grateful, fragile spirits.  #scotch #barter #fire #crystal #glacier #succour #fragile  #yqbaba

Apu

~••We Were Crystals••~ #crystal #yqenglish #yqmusings #yqquotes #yqpoetry #Endoflove #yqbaba #mypoems

read more
                             We were crystals 
                            ••••••••••••••••••••••
Today I sent a prayer,
To the divine power.
To give some strength, 
To the heart along with health.
I also asked for another power.
So that I can't remember,
Our memories,that are still crystal clear.
In my mind I don't want you to stay.
No more,not for a single day.
As it all started in front of God,
I wish to end it all on the same plot.
We were a pair of red crystal.
But the day we decided to fall,
Countdown started,
For when we are going to be parted. ~••We Were Crystals••~
#crystal #yqenglish #yqmusings #yqquotes
#yqpoetry #endoflove #yqbaba #mypoems

Motivation & Success

The Success Story Of India's Youngest - PhD Holder In Numerology Science & Law Of Attraction Trainer & Coach. From The Childhood Itself I Attracted Everything I Wanted, Whatever I Thought Would Be In Front Of Me Sometimes In Hours, In Days, In Weeks Or In Months. Every Moment Of My Childhood I Used To Visualise Things Which I Want It Front Of Me And Somehow They Turn Into Reality, I Thought I Was Lucky But What I Didn't Knew That I Was Unknowingly Practising The Most Powerful Law Of The Universe - The Law Of Attraction. I Was A Average Student, Through Out The Teenage I Wondered The Reason To Study, I Was Clear That Its Not Only Studies That Makes You Wealthy Or Successful. I Had Live Examples In Front Of Me Like Rajnikant, Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni, Bill Gates And The List Goes On... Success Never Was Backed Up By Studies, It Was By Taking Actions Where Your Interest Is. Somehow I Ended Up With My Higher Secondary Education (12th), I Dint Scored Well, But Yet With Universe Grace & My Visualisation I Got A Good Well Renowned Institute For My Bachelors. #Books #Poetry #Quotes #story #Thoughts #Motivation #nevergiveup #kalakaksh #TST #Since

read more
 The Success Story Of India's Youngest - PhD Holder In Numerology Science & Law Of Attraction Trainer & Coach.

From The Childhood Itself I Attracted Everything I Wanted, Whatever I Thought Would Be In Front Of Me Sometimes In Hours, In Days, In Weeks Or In Months. Every Moment Of My Childhood I Used To Visualise Things Which I Want It Front Of Me And Somehow They Turn Into Reality, I Thought I Was Lucky But What I Didn't Knew That I Was Unknowingly Practising The Most Powerful Law Of The Universe - The Law Of Attraction.

I Was A Average Student, Through Out The Teenage I Wondered The Reason To Study, I Was Clear That Its Not Only Studies That Makes You Wealthy Or Successful. I Had Live Examples In Front Of Me Like Rajnikant, Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni, Bill Gates And The List Goes On... Success Never Was Backed Up By Studies, It Was By Taking Actions Where Your Interest Is.

Somehow I Ended Up With My Higher Secondary Education (12th), I Dint Scored Well, But Yet With Universe Grace & My Visualisation I Got A Good Well Renowned Institute For My Bachelors.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification