Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqenglish Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqenglish Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 457 Followers
  • 7562 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

Today is World Tourism Day. Collab and tell us about the one thing you love about travelling through this challenge. #aboutme #ilovetravelling World Tourism Day is observed every year on September 27 to mark the anniversary of the adoption of the Statutes of the Organization in 1970, paving the way for the establishment of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO). worldtourismday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tmashwiniquote #tmashwini #yqquotes #yqenglish Collaborating

read more
Travel, travel, travel,... 
Until your mindset will comes to Relax mode. Today is World Tourism Day. Collab and tell us about the one thing you love about travelling through this challenge. #aboutme #ilovetravelling

World Tourism Day is observed every year on September 27 to mark the anniversary of the adoption of the Statutes of the Organization in 1970, paving the way for the establishment of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO). #worldtourismday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tmashwiniquote  #tmashwini #yqquotes  #yqenglish 
Collaborating

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

#englishquote #yqenglish #yqbabaquotes #tmashwiniquote #tmashwini #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with T .M. Ashwini Totad

read more
Satisfy your Trust, otherwise it can be Rust.  #englishquote #yqenglish #yqbabaquotes #tmashwiniquote #tmashwini  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with T .M. Ashwini Totad

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

Stay where your soul breathe #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqenglish #yqaestheticthoughts #yqquotes #tmashwiniquote #tmashwini  #YourQuoteAndMine

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

When you are hungry, go & eat then sleep..😀 #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #yqenglishquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #tmashwiniquote #tmashwini  #YourQuoteAndMine

बख़्शी डायरी

''People are 
like books''
Everyone has
 their own
 story .... !! #yqbaba
#yqenglish
 #yqenglishquotes
#yqeveryone
#quoteoftheday

PRUTHWIC SAGAR 🚩

Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced...... 
 #pssquotes #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqlife #yqenglish #lifequotes

Dayak Official ✍️

I don't know why.
 But I just wanna know.  #dayakofficial #yqbaba #confusedmind #yqenglish

Dayak Official ✍️

Whenever I see you my heart start racing. So I'm wondering if I am in a competition with someone over you.  #dayakofficial #yqbaba #yqenglish #love #heart

Dayak Official ✍️

The thought you have that someone is responsible for your downfall is actually what is causing your downfall.
 #dayakofficial #yqbaba #thoughts #motivation #inspiration #yqenglish

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

With struggle there can be 
possibility of pain. #yqbaba #yqjogi #yqaestheticthoughts #yqquotes #yqenglish #tmashwiniquote #tmashwini  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification