Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best makeadifference Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best makeadifference Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes that will make her cry, sad friendship quotes that make you cry, how to make a gf, make him like you, go ahead make my day,

• 8 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vireka Kemraj

mute video

Harihar Subramanian

The World wishes have something different, while it always chooses to go through the usual/routine things. This, corresponds to a complete paradox! Inorder to have something different, you need to be willing and daring to go out there and do something different!! #Different #MakeADifference

Grishma Doshi

સવાર એકસરખી ઉગે
સાંજ એકધારી પડે
રાત ને કોઈ જાણ ના રહે,
એ વીતેલી રાત પહેલાની
યાદ ના રાખવા જેવી
ભૂલાયેલી હજુ એક વાત બને,
ક્યારેક સવારને તું જગાડે
ને બપોરને વતાવે
તો ક્યારેક સાંજને બોલાવે,
ને વીતેલા દિવસની વાર્તા
ઉંઘરેટી રાતને કહેતા કહેતા
તું સપનામાં સરે. 💙📘📘💙
#life #monotony #change #carpediem #makeadifference #lovelifetothefullest #gujaratipoems #grishmapoems

Preeti Rawat

Even in the darkest times,
when it feels hollow space inside
Nothing seems to be figuring out for you
You have got my back.
It doesn't matter how hard life throwing challenges on you
You are a Fighter.
Challenging the winds, facing the storms
Flies in its own pace 
And am here to see you flying high in the sky
and Saying
YES! I DID.

Maybe world can't see your worth
But I have introspected deep within.

Even a little steps, make a large difference.
This Journey is taking you one step 
closer to your dreams.

BELIEVE ME 😃

~  Your Shadow🌻

and shadow never lies😇

©Preeti Rawat #makeadifference 

#shadow
#hopeforthebest 

#flowers

First Last

#Friend Life is best lived when pleasure of love beyond intimacy. 💞•💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌•💞 #bestlivedlife #makeadifference #betterlife change🌠 #mindset #Kind #mykindofarelationship loveeveryone🧘🕉️

read more
A FRIEND #Friend 
Life is best lived when pleasure of love beyond intimacy. 
💞•💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌•💞
#bestlivedlife #makeadifference #betterlife #change🌠 #mindset #kind #mykindofarelationship #loveeveryone🧘🕉️

Blurred Insights

Are we really humans! With every advancement we still lack to humanly experiences. We are growing into impatient, insecure beings. Everybody is hurt by somebody but still nobody wishes to see humanity. I know ironical it is. We are afraid of commitments but still long for one true thing. We are afraid of ourbown insecurities but still dream fornit to happen. A hug by a friend is never replaced by a meme tag. A discussion over a cup of coffee cannot be beaten by a long conversation over a phone c #Quotes #Life #Love #Hope #HUmanity #chaos #people #BeHuman #wordsofwisdom #inspire #blurredinsights #write #writingmagic #followthejourney #humpday #humanrace #lifediary #makeadifference #beinghuman #writersasylum #followme #sarahah #instant #connect

read more
 Are we really humans!
With every advancement we still lack to humanly experiences. We are growing into impatient, insecure beings. Everybody is hurt by somebody but still nobody wishes to see humanity. I know ironical it is. We are afraid of commitments but still long for one true thing. We are afraid of ourbown insecurities but still dream fornit to happen. A hug by a friend is never replaced by a meme tag. A discussion over a cup of coffee cannot be beaten by a long conversation over a phone c

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification