Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Carving Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Carving Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about carving meaning in hindi, carving meaning in english, carving meaning in marathi, ideas for pumpkin carving, best wood carving knife 10,

• 5 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Abhi K

mute video

Mathan kumar G

I'm not carving you;
I'm craving you. #you #carving #craving #desire

Sweety PIe💚

Many of us find it so Hard to Forgive, especially when someone has hurt us deeply.
Even if it is hard to forgive ,it is good for your well being. 
When you forgive , you are not erasing or excusing the wrong but you are releasing the Hurt...❣ #hiral #hurts T  #139 #friendsforever  #carving #brokenheart #feelingcozy #hardtoforget

Sweety PIe💚

Be fearless. 
Face the intimacy and 
bravery in your life. 
Don’t avert your eyes. 
This is the place where 
your best work will come from...✍ #hiral  #morningvibes  #motivatedlife #memyself  #loveoflife #carving #feelingcozy #127

Sweety PIe💚

You know its you I want.
the only one I ever want. 
I yearn for you.
I crave for you. 
A hunger that is insatiable. 
A passion that burns hotter than fire.
I finally found you...⚜ #hiral #lovestory #youandme #herloveforhim #midnightthoughts #carving #findinglove #100

Lone Wolf

mute video

Swati

Delicate Pencil Lead Sculptures Carved by Salavat Fidai Starting with carpenter and art pencils containing thick leads, Russian artist Salavat Fidai uses an X-ACTO knife to carve miniature renderings of hands, buildings, and various characters from pop culture. The delicate process requires a good understanding of how much pressure the lead can withstand, but even then mistakes are inevitable. The Ufa-based artist is fascinated by all things miniature, and also paints on seeds and matchboxes. #Art #Carving

read more
 Delicate Pencil Lead Sculptures Carved by Salavat Fidai 
 Starting with carpenter and art pencils containing thick leads, Russian artist Salavat Fidai uses an X-ACTO knife to carve miniature renderings of hands, buildings, and various characters from pop culture. The delicate process requires a good understanding of how much pressure the lead can withstand, but even then mistakes are inevitable. The Ufa-based artist is fascinated by all things miniature, and also paints on seeds and matchboxes.

Swati

A Miniature Landscape of Elephants Carved From the Tip of a Pencil by Cindy Chinn Artist Cindy Chinn recently created a commissioned work for the California-based Epiphany Elephant Museum, a miniature graphite carving of a family of elephants. The piece, titled “Elephant Walk,” features the animals on the tip of a carpenter’s pencil alongside trees that are dotted to imitate foliage. To accurately carve the minuscule materials, Chinn utilizes a magnifying lamp and trinocular microscope. If yo #Animals #Carving #Pencils

read more
 A Miniature Landscape of Elephants Carved From the Tip of a Pencil by Cindy Chinn 

Artist Cindy Chinn recently created a commissioned work for the California-based Epiphany Elephant Museum, a miniature graphite carving of a family of elephants. The piece, titled “Elephant Walk,” features the animals on the tip of a carpenter’s pencil alongside trees that are dotted to imitate foliage. To accurately carve the minuscule materials, Chinn utilizes a magnifying lamp and trinocular microscope. If yo

Swati

A Carved Graphite Train on Tracks Emerges from Inside a Carpenter’s Pencil We’ve seen a number of artists working with pencil leads over the last few years, where the narrow dimensions of graphite are carved into minuscule objects. This recent piece by Nebraska-based artist Cindy Chinn is particularly ingenious, an entire carpenter’s pencil is turned into a tiny train, trestle, and bridge. “This piece was designed using straight lead pieces for the rails, with the tiny carved train placed and #Art #Sculpture #Carving #Miniature #Artwork #Trains

read more
 A Carved Graphite Train on Tracks Emerges from Inside a Carpenter’s Pencil 
 We’ve seen a number of artists working with pencil leads over the last few years, where the narrow dimensions of graphite are carved into minuscule objects. This recent piece by Nebraska-based artist Cindy Chinn is particularly ingenious, an entire carpenter’s pencil is turned into a tiny train, trestle, and bridge. “This piece was designed using straight lead pieces for the rails, with the tiny carved train placed and

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification