Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hardtoforget Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hardtoforget Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ho jati hai ab to har maqbool dua meri lyrics, apni to har aah ek toofan hai lyrics, har kisi ke dil mein ek ladki ka khayal rehta hai lyrics, mushkilo ki har ghadi mein yaar mera aata hai lyrics, hard work is the key to success,

• 30 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rasmeet Bhatia

Saalon tak aazmane ke baad,
Meri wafa ke badle muje chod jane ki saza unhone suna hi di... #brokensoul #hardtoforget #quotes #quotestitchers #writersofindia #scribbles #inkslingers #poem

Swati...

Missing is easy Forgotting is hard Don't miss to read Pinned post love #lovequotes #forgotten #hardtoforget #hardtofindtruelove #SAD #Broken

read more
I want to meet you
And hug you tightly
And Ask about why are you forgetting me...  Missing is easy
Forgotting is hard

Don't miss to read Pinned post

#love #lovequotes #forgotten #hardtoforget #hardtofindtruelove #sad #broken

Monika Monu

We all have nights we'd like to go back to, maybe to change them or relive them. There are nights that are #hardtoforget. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We kissed
The night when you held me
Like you were afraid to lose me
The night when your warmth
Protected me from the world
When you promised me
Under those million stars
That you'll never let me go We all have nights we'd like to go back to, maybe to change them or relive them. 
There are nights that are #HardToForget.
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Uma Sarvade

Missing is easy Forgotting is hard Don't miss to read Pinned post love #lovequotes #forgotten #hardtoforget #hardtofindtruelove #SAD #Broken

read more
I want to meet you
And hug you tightly
And Ask about why are you forgetting me...  Missing is easy
Forgotting is hard

Don't miss to read Pinned post

#love #lovequotes #forgotten #hardtoforget #hardtofindtruelove #sad #broken

Swapnil Moon

"Take me back to the night we met..." - Lord Huron The heartbreaking song was used in the famous Netflix series, 13 Reasons Why. We all have nights we'd like to go back to, maybe to change them or relive them. There are nights that are #hardtoforget. Write about them. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when the stars in the sky are 
brighter than ever. "Take me back to the night we met..." - Lord Huron 
The heartbreaking song was used in the famous Netflix series, 13 Reasons Why. 
We all have nights we'd like to go back to, maybe to change them or relive them. 
There are nights that are #HardToForget. Write about them. 
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Sweety PIe💚

Many of us find it so Hard to Forgive, especially when someone has hurt us deeply.
Even if it is hard to forgive ,it is good for your well being. 
When you forgive , you are not erasing or excusing the wrong but you are releasing the Hurt...❣ #hiral #hurts T  #139 #friendsforever  #carving #brokenheart #feelingcozy #hardtoforget

Abid

"Take me back to the night we met..." - Lord Huron The heartbreaking song was used in the famous Netflix series, 13 Reasons Why. We all have nights we'd like to go back to, maybe to change them or relive them. There are nights that are #hardtoforget. Write about them. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Night #you #lost #Eyes #collabwithyqbaba #Saba Collaborating with Saba Afreen

read more
Guzra hua kal firse nahi aata hai,
Dil todkar fir kaise joda jaata hai.  "Take me back to the night we met..." - Lord Huron 
We all have nights we'd like to go back to, maybe to change them or relive them. 
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #night #you #lost #eyes #collabwithyqbaba #saba 
Collaborating with  Saba Afreen

Abid

"Take me back to the night we met..." - Lord Huron The heartbreaking song was used in the famous Netflix series, 13 Reasons Why. We all have nights we'd like to go back to, maybe to change them or relive them. There are nights that are #hardtoforget. Write about them. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbhaijan #yqcollabchallenge #yqcollaboration Nik

read more
Where I was in conversation with her.  "Take me back to the night we met..." - Lord Huron 
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqbhaijan #yqcollabchallenge #yqcollaboration Nik

Sakshi Vashist

Take me back to the night
Where I lost my honour
And you gave up your dignity
Because of my virginity

And I wouldn't let the dusk leave  #hardtoforget #takemeback #night #virginity #honour #dignity #dusk #dark

Krish Vj

मोहब्बत की हैं तो सजा भी पाओगे 
दिल में जो है उसे दिल से दूर पाओगे  रुक जाओ......
#nostalgia 
#fakepeople 
#fakelove 
#hardtoforget 
#lhateyoucuz 
#noonecares 
#youarenotmine  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification