Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pencils Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pencils Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about colored pencils for artists, colored pencils for sketching, colored pencils for beginners, zen pencils: cartoon quotes from inspirational folks pdf, top 10 pencils in india,

• 7 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shraddha Sonkar | ARTIST |

Watch out this New oil pastel drawing of Snowfall winter season Subscribe YouTube channel #artistian3 for more art videos like this #SnowfallDrawing #scenerydrawing #OilPaqstelDrawingDM #Art #drawings #artsy #Artist #sketchyou1 #sketchbook #Portrait #Pencils #pen #graphitepencil #graphitedrawing #ink #draw #Color #artistian3 #artworld

read more
Watch out this New oil pastel drawing of Snowfall winter season 

Subscribe YouTube channel 
#ARTISTIAN3 
for  more art videos like this 
#SnowfallDrawing #SceneryDrawing #OilPaqstelDrawingDM 
#art #drawings #artsy #artist #sketchyou1 #sketchbook #portrait #pencils #pen #graphitepencil #graphitedrawing #ink #draw #color #artistian3 #artworld

Shreeya Dhapola

This is Something I wrote long back- https://ataleforyoublog.wordpress.com #nojotoenglish #nojotowriters #English #Motivation #Thoughts #staypositive #BePositive #Followyourdreams #dontquit #Nojoto Big IT buildings with glass windows,huge campus, large number of employees wearing ID cards. Especially at night when I used to look at these buildings I used to get fascinated and at that time I used to think whether I will be a part of such a company? I used to feel a big company’s name associat

read more
HANDLING PRESSURE
(Read Caption)

(A_tale_for_you) #NojotoQuote This is Something I wrote long back-

https://ataleforyoublog.wordpress.com

#nojotoenglish #nojotowriters #english #motivation #thoughts #staypositive #bepositive #followyourdreams #dontquit #nojoto

Big IT buildings with glass windows,huge campus, large number of employees wearing ID cards. Especially at night when I used to look at these buildings I used to get fascinated and at that time I used to think whether I will be a part of such a company? I used to feel a big company’s name associat

Dushyant Bhadoria

own sketch #nojotoart #nojotosketch #nojotoartist #nojoto #sketchbook #portrait #painting #graphite #pencils

Dushyant Bhadoria

#nojotoart #nojotosketch #sketch #nojotoartist #nojotopainting #forfriend #graphite #pencils

Vincent Chia

The king of beasts It has been more than 18 years since I last used coloured pencils (due to the bad experience I had with it - cheap pencils). I am so glad that I have picked it up again and tried. I used Faber-Castell polychromos (oil based) and Luminance 6901 (wax based). For those of you who have paid attention to my works since last year, you may notice that I went from mixed media (acrylic and inks) to Charcoal drawing to Oil painting to inks and watercolour and finally settled down here #Art

read more
 The king of beasts

It has been more than 18 years since I last used coloured pencils (due to the bad experience I had with it - cheap pencils). I am so glad that I have picked it up again and tried. I used Faber-Castell polychromos (oil based) and Luminance 6901 (wax based). For those of you who have paid attention to my works since last year, you may notice that I went from mixed media (acrylic and inks) to Charcoal drawing to Oil painting to inks and watercolour and finally settled down here

Swati

An Alphabet of Animals Carved from Crayons and Other Miniature Pencil Works by Diem Chau #Art #Sculpture #Pencils

read more
 An Alphabet of Animals Carved from Crayons and Other Miniature Pencil Works by Diem Chau

Swati

A Miniature Landscape of Elephants Carved From the Tip of a Pencil by Cindy Chinn Artist Cindy Chinn recently created a commissioned work for the California-based Epiphany Elephant Museum, a miniature graphite carving of a family of elephants. The piece, titled “Elephant Walk,” features the animals on the tip of a carpenter’s pencil alongside trees that are dotted to imitate foliage. To accurately carve the minuscule materials, Chinn utilizes a magnifying lamp and trinocular microscope. If yo #Animals #Carving #Pencils

read more
 A Miniature Landscape of Elephants Carved From the Tip of a Pencil by Cindy Chinn 

Artist Cindy Chinn recently created a commissioned work for the California-based Epiphany Elephant Museum, a miniature graphite carving of a family of elephants. The piece, titled “Elephant Walk,” features the animals on the tip of a carpenter’s pencil alongside trees that are dotted to imitate foliage. To accurately carve the minuscule materials, Chinn utilizes a magnifying lamp and trinocular microscope. If yo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification