Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ScienceFiction Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ScienceFiction Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about science fiction movies in hindi, science fiction meaning in marathi, science fiction stories, science fiction books, science fiction meaning,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Tiny glowing star!

Ever met an alien before? No? well...you will meet one in this .... #ScienceFiction #erotica

read more
Edmond and Susan(younger) is having their dinner early, since their parents are out working late. Then suddenly they hear a very striking sound.....

Susan- Edmond, it's always us eating at this hour, since our parents are always working late. I am getting bored of eating with you and that face of yours is becoming rather .......(saying with a frown on her face....)

Edmond: Madam, I was born with this mighty face. It's not like I can change my face like some alien. Please, atleast  spear me  with your words for today, I am really not in the mood to fight!!

(Suddenly both hear the sound of breaking windows....)

Susan: Did you hear that? Seems like one of our windows broke....Don't be sitting here like one statue, go and have a look already!! I am busy having my dinner here....

Edmond: And I am too!! You go and have a look this time! 

Susan: Jeez......can you stop being so stubborn?? I am younger than you, so do as I say!

Edmond: I don't have any obligation to do so....
(Zara Zara .......Zara ...)

Susan: Whyhy are you making wierd sounds now?

Edmond: No, I am not!!!
(Zara ...Zara......enka)

Susan: Would you please stop making those sounds? It's really irritating!!!

Edmond: Like I said before, ITS...NOT.....ME!!!
Ah ......Susan....look behind you!!! 
(Ita  kamo ..... Aza...)

Susan: Behind me? Ah....... !.
What creature is that???A octopus? Reptile??
(Susan hides behind Edmond)

Edmond: Why...Why are you hiding behind me? 

Susan: Because I am scared, you idiot!!! Go and check what creature it is......!!

Edmond: Me? Can't you see my legs are also shaking here?? 
(The alien starts to control him)
(Edmond starts to do funny dance.....)

Alien 1: I AM ZAXXON.....MY SPACESHIP HAs CRASHED DUE TO THUNDER....I WANT YOU TO FIND SOME NECESSARY TOOLS TO FIX MY SPACESHIP! IF YOU DONT, THIS HUMAN IS GOING TO CONTINUE DANCING LIKE THIS FOREVER......
(Susan astonished in fear)
(Edmond stops dancing and crouches down)

Susan: Are you alright, Edmond?
Edmond: y ..E...S

©Tiny glowing star! Ever met an alien before? No? well...you will meet one in this ....

#ScienceFiction

Ayesha Ansari

It's a great feat for science to walk the stairs of success but everything has its own limit and we should not try to defy the nature's rule. Team: Innovative Inkers Poem: Septolet Genre: Science Fiction #rzpl3 #rzpl3innovativeinkers #rzpl3round2 #ScienceFiction #SciFi #septoletpoem #rzpl #restzone

read more
If impeccable
Human clones
Without distinction

Forsooth nature
Bereavement 
Of it's peculiarity
Besides mortality It's a great feat for science to walk the stairs of success but everything has its own limit and we should not try to defy the nature's rule.
Team: Innovative Inkers
Poem: Septolet
Genre: Science Fiction
#rzpl3 #rzpl3innovativeinkers #rzpl3round2 #sciencefiction #scifi 
#septoletpoem #rzpl #restzone

Saikat Tarafder

#দুইপৃথিবী #ScienceFiction #ParallelUniverse #Multiverse

read more
দুই পৃথিবী
তমস নিজের ল্যাবে একটা বিশাল ক্যাপসুলের সামনে দাড়িয়ে আছে, দুজন সাইন্টিস্ট আসতেই চিৎকার করে উঠল। তোমাদের বলেছিলাম সিস্টেমে যেন কোন গ্লিচ না হয়। তিনদিন ধরে সিস্টেমে গ্লিচ হচ্ছে। 
স্যার সিস্টেম যদি একবার রিবুট করলে ভালো হত।
অসম্ভব এখন রিবুট সম্ভব না, রিবুট হলে সব পরিশ্রম জলে যাবে। যত তাড়াতাড়ি হয় সব ঠিক করো। তমস ঝাজিয়ে উঠল।
ক্যাপসুলের দিকে তাকিয়ে আর বেশিদিন না সব ঠিক হয়ে যাবে।
ক্রমশঃ #দুইপৃথিবী #sciencefiction #paralleluniverse #multiverse

Saikat Tarafder

#দুইপৃথিবী #ScienceFiction love #Dark

read more
দুই পৃথিবী
"জানি বিষয়টা বড়ই অদ্ভূত আমাদের দুজনের পৃথিবী সম্পূর্ণ আলাদা, তোমাকে ছাড়া আর কাউকে এটা বোঝানো অসম্ভব, কেউ আমাদের কথা বিশ্বাস করতে পারবেনা। 
জানিনা আমরা কেন আর কি ভাবে একে অপরের পৃথিবীতে যাতায়াত করছি, প্রথম প্রথম আমার খুব অসুবিধা হচ্ছিল কিন্তু এখন বুঝতে পারছি আমাদের দুজনকে যেমন করেই হোক সামলে চলতে হবে। আমি কিন্তু তোমার বরের খেয়াল রাখছি, আসা করবো আমার মেয়ে আর বরের খেয়াল রাখবে।
ইতি 
অন্য পৃথিবীর বিশাখা"

চিঠিটা পড়তে পড়তে বিশাখার দৃষ্টি হটাৎ ঝাপসা হয়ে গেল, আবার কিছুক্ষন পর আবার ঠিক হয়ে গেল , চিঠিটা রাখা ঠিক হবে না ভেবে বিশাখা চিঠিটা ছিড়ে ফেলল। আর চিঠির উত্তর লিখে ফোনের পেছনে লুকিয়ে রাখল। #দুইপৃথিবী #sciencefiction #love #dark

Hari Varma

AN EXTRACT FROM THE CHRONICLE OF LIFE Following is the extract from a chronicle recorded by a group of five 500 year old wise men some time deep in the future. The group was a self driven one. Those days, none gave orders to others. All were self motivated in search of the only truth of life. Their thoughts got recorded automatically into a time tablet. While one spoke, the others corroborated the same. EXTRACT STARTS : A series of unfortunate events in circa 2020 AD, as we understood then, m #Future #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #chronicles #ScienceFiction #varmaji

read more
AN EXTRACT FROM THE CHRONICLE OF LIFE

Following is the extract from a chronicle recorded by a group of five 500 year old wise men some time deep in the future. The group was a self driven one. Those days, none gave orders to others. All were self motivated in search of the only truth of life. Their thoughts got recorded automatically into a time tablet. While one spoke, the others corroborated the same.

~ Read Caption for THE EXTRACT ~

AN EXTRACT FROM THE CHRONICLE OF LIFE

Following is the extract from a chronicle recorded by a group of five 500 year old wise men some time deep in the future. The group was a self driven one. Those days, none gave orders to others. All were self motivated in search of the only truth of life. Their thoughts got recorded automatically into a time tablet. While one spoke, the others corroborated the same.

EXTRACT STARTS :

A series of unfortunate events in circa 2020 AD, as we understood then, m

Anuj Jain

तीन दिन पहले का दिन आखिरकार हमने समय को साध लिया। शायद ही मानव इतिहास में इससे बड़ा कोई आविष्कार किसी ने घर में किया हो। मेरी ये टाइम मशीन कोई कल्पना की उड़ान मात्र नही थी अब। विज्ञान के सारे सिद्धांत अपनाते हुए भी समय को साधना अप्रत्याशित था। परंतु हम इसको अभी दुनिया के सामने नही ले सकते थे। इस मशीन के निमार्ण के लिए कुछ उपकरण चोरी करने पड़े थे जो अगर पता चल जाये तो हमको कठोर दंड मिले। दो एक पार्ट्स खतरनाक भी थे। #yqdidi #timetravel #ScienceFiction #yostowrimo #anujstories #तीनदिनपहलेकादिन

read more
तीन दिन पहले
का दिन

In Caption तीन दिन पहले का दिन

आखिरकार हमने समय को साध लिया।
शायद ही मानव इतिहास में इससे बड़ा कोई आविष्कार किसी ने घर में किया हो।
मेरी ये टाइम मशीन कोई कल्पना की उड़ान मात्र नही थी अब। विज्ञान के सारे सिद्धांत अपनाते हुए भी समय को साधना अप्रत्याशित था।
परंतु हम इसको अभी दुनिया के सामने नही ले सकते थे।
इस मशीन के निमार्ण के लिए कुछ उपकरण चोरी करने पड़े थे जो अगर पता चल जाये तो हमको कठोर दंड मिले।
दो एक पार्ट्स खतरनाक भी थे।

Ramona Singh

A dystopia where we'll seek refuge in space. I got the rhyme of settle in a shuttle very early, but it was a hateful breakup song, and no good. This is better. And now I know I'm quite okay at rhyming. I'll stop ranting now. #Space #SciFi #destruction #ScienceFiction #ramona_scifi #ramonasongs

read more
Settle in a shuttle,
soaring to the sky
Don't stay here, child,
You'll surely die.

Settle in a shuttle,
shooting to space
Seat yourself there, love,
Forget mama's face.

Settle in a shuttle,
swaying like the sea,
Settle in a shuttle.
Don't you miss me. A dystopia where we'll seek refuge in space.

I got the rhyme of settle in a shuttle very early, but it was a hateful breakup song, and no good.

This is better.
And now I know I'm quite okay at rhyming.

I'll stop ranting now.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification