Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best HappyBirthAnniversarySSR Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best HappyBirthAnniversarySSR Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy birthday to khushbu song, happy birthday to khushbu, if you are happy and you know it lyrics, if you are happy and you know it, if you are happy,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Ajnabii Inherself

अगर रह गए बनकर जज्बाती तौर पर रिश्तों के गुलाम.. तो ये रिश्ते
एक दिन कर देंगे तुमको गुमनाम ....
If you stays as a sentimental slave to bonds.... 
These relationships will stab you someday and leave wounds...
 Gradually all these will force  you to be lost in anonymity
 where you will be left
 as unknowns....

Happy birth anniversary SSR 🌸💗
✍️ 🖤 🦋

©Ajnabii Inherself #SushantSinghRajput#HappyBirthAnniversarySSR #AJNABII_INHERSELF #Nojoto #MyThoghts #SPriya

Ajnabii Inherself

I am a fighter and I fought well.. 
But now I am tired I don't wanna more fights... I want to live life!! yeah, to the fullest... 
Fight has two faces either win or loose but I want the middle one... 
That is khulkar jeena...where I love myself and my life without having a feeling of hating my birth...or cursing God for all the troubles... I just want to live with the love of myh life.. ✨

©Ajnabii Inherself #IAmAFighterBut#HappyBirthAnniversarySSR#AJNABII_INHERSELF #SPriya #Nojoto #MyThoghts #MyhFeelings

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification