Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dumped Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dumped Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dumped meaning in hindi, dumped meaning in marathi, dumped quotes, quotes about being dumped and moving on, being dumped quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

EIGHT (8) POWERFUL SIGN THAT TELLS SHE'S NOT INTERESTED IN YOU OR THAT SHE HAS DUMPED YOU ALREADY.

1. You do the calling, morning, day and night while she just sit back never reciprocate or do once in a while when she wants to bill you and even when you buy her card, you will still be the one to call her and ask if she has seen it, load it and then she will now have the opportunity to thank you.

2. When you do texting consistently, you text her 100 messages she replies you when she feels like and her reply is always monologue..

You type handouts, write essays and thesis about your love for her while she reply you with either Awnnn💝, luv u 2, OK, it's fine, hmmm, etc.

If you are always the one trying to force communication in the relationship consistently, she doesn't love you.

Women are talkative, if she loves you, she will talk ocean.

3. When it looks like she's always busy and you seems to be jobless whereas, you are the one who is more choked with work than her.

Always giving you excuses upon excuses just to make sure she avoid you.

If she loves you as she claims, she will never be too busy for you.

4. When She bills you unnecessarily. A woman who loves you will never feel comfortable to stress you financially most especially when she knows you are struggling, she will endure, adapt and manage with you..

5. If she's exhibiting stubbornness and rebelliousness. A woman who loves you won't put you in a position where she would loose you, she will do everything to want to keep and please you and this naturally makes her submissive  and teachable.

6. When she's very combative, you talk one, she replies with hundreds harsh words, very argumentative in nature, every little thing is an opportunity to instigate chaos, quarrel and war.

7. When she begins to act like a narcist, everything about you begins to irritate her, she doesn't feel comfortable in your presence, always mad at every little thing you do.

©KhaultiSyahi #DhakeHuye #Dumped #Dumping #dumped_emotions #khaultisyahi #think #act #fuckoff #getreal #Lose

Asiya Shaikh

In the middle of pacific ocean,
I dumped my dreams,
My heart was despair,
So i decided to make it relieve,
Even the waves are repelling it,
It is on the rim ready for vaporizing,
And will rejoin again,
But i promised it, i can't entertain again,
It will embrace the plants in your yards and fruits on your tree,
It will praise the fragrance of earthen silt,
Please let me know how it will feel when it hug the plants, flowers and seeds. 

In the middle of pacific ocean,
I dumped my dreams...

#yqbaba #pacific #dreams #dumped #comeback #earth #hug

Jeet Kune

Jo Ap Say Pyar Karta Ha Wohi Apna Waqt Apko Deta Ha 

Is Liay Kisi Say Apne Liay Waqt Ki Bheek Na Maango #love#truth#dumped#ditch#cheat#bewafa#truelove#dhoka#relation#sad

Dar Urfee

I am angry with me
I have been used by thee
I was pure and clean hearted
But they stab it and left me warted

And i forgave them again and again
As they pretended like a sane
Soon they hurt me again like hell
And i cried and screamed in yell

Ahh! Poor me fooled by every companion
I am embedded in wrath and aggravation
Ahh! poor me ,why so unlucky?
Why am i fool fooled by tricky?
         dar_urfee
 #NojotoQuote #urfquotes
#urfquotes
#feelings
#cheated
#fakelove
#alone
#dumped

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification