Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Moans Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Moans Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about groans moans and stones, moans groans and stones, moans song, moans sentence, moans synonyms,

• 26 Followers
  • 56 Stories

Zaid Ali

My Loquacious World

Let's get wild 😜 #Sex #wildwhispers #moansandmoons #Moans #intimacy #myloquaciousworld #nojotoenglish #English Andy Mann Abin Lama Ashraf Qureshi Aariya writer AARPANN JAIIN Sethi Ji vinay panwar vineetapanchal UNIQUE uvsays Pintu Kumar Deepak Sharma Deepak Sapna Sahriq Bitterone_me #Love

read more

Athira Sajeevan P

ragul ragul

Mayyur__

Jan 🥀 love loV€fOR€v€R loV€fOR€v€R #Mobbhat #Moans

read more

Atishay jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #moansin8words #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #Moans #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
The voice which is directly proportional to 
Excitement of love Participate in this #rapidfire and define #moansin8words

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #moans #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Blue Butterfly

Rain effect 
---------------
The sound of rain falling 
on the tin sheets of roof,
Pittar-patter;
in cycles of trough and later peaks.

Imparting a similar pace,
him atop and HeR below;
He, fit against HeR, inside HeR;
their bodies moved
in rhythm;
to the similar
progressions of the rain. PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquote #rain #peppeboy #moans #moansandmoons #erotica #arousedthoughts

Bizz_are_ Soul

Those bluish bruises
were fresh,
her exposed curves
screamed more,
her moaned verses
were mystic
while he fell deep in those 
dreamy eyes
as he entered more... #erotica 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes
#moans
#yqquotes 
#moanlove

Bizz_are_ Soul

The lullaby of love
screamed moans of lust
as he scissored
the ruffled shaft... #erotica 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#lustandlove 
#moans

Protesting Mind 💎

Don't just make love, do experiments. Mix dim lights with shadows and play; let's be soft with wine and chocolate or keep it hard with ice cubes. Use your fingers dipped in honey... Oh! Wait... Not just fingers. Don't stop the experiments, nor the imaginations. Nibble your thoughts and collab here. Thrive with words and discover more with every lashing layer. Picture: Tumblr Font: Courgette, 10. #yqbaba #moansandmoons #dontstopMnM #erotica #Moans #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী

read more
Do you love me or hate me.
 You drag me to you
 or send me away. 
But I can only give love, 
because that's all I can do. Don't just make love, do experiments. Mix dim lights with shadows and play; let's be soft with wine and chocolate or keep it hard with ice cubes. Use your fingers dipped in honey... Oh! Wait... Not just fingers. Don't stop the experiments, nor the imaginations.

Nibble your thoughts and collab here. Thrive with words and discover more with every lashing layer.

Picture: Tumblr 
Font: Courgette, 10.

#yqbaba #moansandmoons #dontstopmnm #erotica
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification