Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Quench Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Quench Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quench meaning in hindi, meaning of quench in hindi 210, quench meaning, quench, hai que roelo twitter,

• 27 Followers
  • 66 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Arshi Dokadia

#yqbaba #Quench

read more
It's not water, I thirst for. Or the nectar of immortality. Knowledge is insatiable, gossip as destructive as it's delicious. 

No, I'm not looking for things to fill the in-built hole all humans come with. I'm looking for contentment, so the existence of the hole should cease. 

So, where should I travel to quench my thirst of tranquility? Where is the promised land? The promised peace? The promised humanity? #yqbaba #quench

Arshi Dokadia

What politics sometimes seem to me. 'All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.' -George Orwell #Corruption #Quench #Politics #yqbaba

read more
Let's take offence at every joke,
Dance around the flames of hate,
Pretend to be the leaders of light,
As we quench our thirst with their sweat. What politics sometimes seem to me.

'All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.' -George Orwell

#corruption #quench #politics #YQBaba

Haseena Dudekula

Shib Shankar #yqbaba #Quench#Dream#Goal#Thirst

read more
I quenched his thirst,
fighting against all odds,
fulfilling his dream of
seeing a Dr before 
my name ! Shib Shankar 
#yqbaba
#quench#dream#goal#thirst

Swapnil Moon

I already satisfied myself,
All I quench for sleep.💤🐾 Snoopy Love 😍
#snoopy #yqquotes #yqbaba #wordoftheday #quench #sleep

Mathan kumar G

#Thirst #Quench #Heart thoughts

read more
Chill water can alone quench my throat's thirst;
Your thoughts can alone quench my heart's thirst. #thirst #quench #heart #thoughts

Abid

Challenge 1: What are you thirsty for? It could be knowledge or gossip. Use #Quench Challenge 2: What and why certain things in life take immense courage to do? It could be going up on the stage performing or just getting out of bed. Use #ImmenseCourage Challenge 3: You don’t have to be an expert to know what not to do on stage. You could just be in the audience. Share feedback or just your own experience. Use #NotOnStage #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Kick the butt🌬️💨 Challenge 1: What are you thirsty for? It could be knowledge or gossip. Use #Quench

Challenge 2: What and why certain things in life take immense courage to do? It could be going up on the stage performing or just getting out of bed. Use #ImmenseCourage 

Challenge 3: You don’t have to be an expert to know what not to do on stage. You could just be in the audience. Share feedback or just your own experience. Use #NotOnStage

#yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Cerebral Derange

And the gate filled
With full of Corpus,
Waiting for someone
To quench his thirsty
Of word's #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#gate#quench#thirsty

Cerebral Derange

He mixed his oozing feelings
quenched and forged into Pain
and got a beautiful wings
And say's bye bye to darkness #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#ooze#forge#quench

Cerebral Derange

I love myself,
Whatever I am today,
quenched and forged by HADES
Felt strong like DIAMOND
I love myself whatever I am today #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#hades#loveself#quench

Cerebral Derange

Reminding you is my heart job
Forgetting you is my mind job
My love and life quenching 
In between of these two jobs #yqbaba#yqdada#yqdidi#yqkavi
#heart#job#mind#quench
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification