Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pinky Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pinky Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you pinky song, naati pinky to go off air, pinky sharma ki comedy, pinky sharma ki ragni, my pinky finger is not straight,

• 22 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Swetha M

Pinky Kumari Mehra

Pinky Sonkar

#Dosti Pyaar❤️ #Nafrat 😉 #Motivational #Pinky

read more

Pinky Sonkar

Manjula Murali

****  ಹೆಣ್ಣು ಮಕ್ಕಳನ್ನು ಗೌರವಿಸಿ 

****  ಗಂಡು ಮತ್ತು ಹೆಣ್ಣು ಮಕ್ಕಳನ್ನು 
          ಗೌರವಿಸಿ 

ಪಿಂಕಿ - ಯಾರು ನಿಮಗೆ ಗೌರವ 
           ಕೊಡುತ್ತಾರೊ
           ಅವರನ್ನು ಮಾತ್ರ ಗೌರವಿಸಿ 
 #yqquote #yqkannada #yqjogi #manjulamurali #manjula#pinky jokes

Pinky Sonkar

#batao_ jara🙂 #Life #Pinky

read more

Pinky Sonkar

#shool_ke! kuchh pal❤️ ko miss kar rhe ho to like 💯☺️ #Life #Pinky

read more

Pinky Sonkar

muskurahat🥰 #Life #Pinky

read more

Pinky Sonkar

#Thoda# Sabar# kro!! #Motivational #Pinky

read more

Dearest "Pinky", I know that you ain't breathing nor have a heart like humans but for me you are above all earthly residents. When I couldn't confess anything to anyone, you knew the pain as you have always been so empathetic. When I wanted to tell you something, you were there standing firm as an active listener. When I lost hope, you told me that how you were built brick by brick, layer by layer and all that not in one go. When I wanted to turn a deaf ear to world, you told me how painful it b #mylove #morethanwords #oweyou #notsosecret #kratisha #mywaytosay #thankingletter

read more
The Pink Wall Of My Room!
{ Full piece in Caption } Dearest "Pinky",
I know that you ain't breathing nor have a heart like humans but for me you are above all earthly residents. When I couldn't confess anything to anyone, you knew the pain as you have always been so empathetic. When I wanted to tell you something, you were there standing firm as an active listener. When I lost hope, you told me that how you were built brick by brick, layer by layer and all that not in one go. When I wanted to turn a deaf ear to world, you told me how painful it b
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification