Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best zoomcall Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best zoomcall Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about why.... go to the zoo, me on the zoo, how to show video on zoom, how to show profile picture on zoom, give zoom access to camera,

• 24 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mathan kumar G

I am like your zoom application.
Yet to be installed in your device and still the decision in you remains a question, am I need to be installed in yours.
 #zoomcall #musings #decision

Neerja

(Quote451) The zoom meeting was like...this duty has to be performed for the event of #hunar_ka_aagaaz.. Teams' responsibilities Events' name Jotting down the notes in diary And all.. In short, a serious माहौल । In midst of that.. #humor #October #zoomcall #daalbhaatchokha1 #mentalhealthweek

read more
..and the 
zoom meeting 
went like : 
Voice is so "clear"
That we 
"actually heard" 
each and every word! 
😹 (Quote451)
The zoom meeting was like...this duty has to be performed for the event of #hunar_ka_aagaaz..
Teams' responsibilities 
Events' name
Jotting down the notes in diary
And all..
In short, a serious माहौल ।
In midst of that..

Writer Jiया

Here's a #simile challenge for the tech-savvy among us. Have you hosted or attended a #zoomcall? Use its features to take this story forward. Here's a sample: You're like a Zoom call. You admit only the people you like. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba ° ° #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #yqdiary

read more
You're seeming virtually true.
You're constituted by pixels
Arranged in RGB format.
 Here's a #simile challenge for the tech-savvy among us. Have you hosted or attended a #zoomcall? Use its features to take this story forward.

Here's a sample:

You're like a Zoom call. You admit only the people you like.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
°
°

Snigdharani Panda

Here's a #simile challenge for the tech-savvy among us. Have you hosted or attended a #zoomcall? Use its features to take this story forward. Here's a sample: You're like a Zoom call. You admit only the people you like. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In your eyes, 
I see myself. 
In your words, 
I listen to me. 
In your heart, 
I see your love for me. 
In my mobile of heart, 
You appears as a wallpaper.  Here's a #simile challenge for the tech-savvy among us. Have you hosted or attended a #zoomcall? Use its features to take this story forward.

Here's a sample:

Akthari Begum

Here's a #simile challenge for the tech-savvy among us. Have you hosted or attended a #zoomcall? Use its features to take this story forward. Here's a sample: You're like a Zoom call. You admit only the people you like. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Name itself shows mean. Here's a #simile challenge for the tech-savvy among us. Have you hosted or attended a #zoomcall? Use its features to take this story forward.

Here's a sample:

Shail Raghuvanshi

Here's a #simile challenge for the tech-savvy among us. Have you hosted or attended a #zoomcall? Use its features to take this story forward. Here's a sample: You're like a Zoom call. You admit only the people you like. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #zoomcall #poetrycommunity

read more
That barges into my life
Unannounced
Leaving me unprepared
But in a state that is the most natural that you can ever see.

So, if you love unpolished and unpretentious, you have me nailed! Here's a #simile challenge for the tech-savvy among us. Have you hosted or attended a #zoomcall? Use its features to take this story forward.

Here's a sample:

#yqbaba 
#zoomcall

Asiya Shaikh

Well, let's start with chapter 5, It has continuation from the previous learning, We will compare the AC source with DC, Meanwhile the chat box bleep AC, BC and DC, YESSS... no mischiefs and no double meanings, Kindly concentrate on what I am teaching, Yes where were we? Green sources that would eliminate pollution, #Teacher #yourquote #yqbaba #online #classroom #yqdiary #zoomcall

read more
Good afternoon teacher,
Teacher teacher good afternoon,
Teaaaacherrr,
Good afternoon students, 
Please settle at silent place and
put off your mics.
So yesterday we completed chapter 4
and I told you to solve your
excercise questions, have you all done?

Yes.... are you getting my voice?
Teacher your voice is breaking,
Yessss teacher, aapki awaaz
nhi aa rahi hai.
Ok, let's start with chapter 5.
Chapter 5 deals with green energy sources..... Well, let's start with chapter 5,
It has continuation from the previous learning,
We will compare the AC source with DC,
Meanwhile the chat box bleep AC, BC and DC,
YESSS... no mischiefs and no double meanings,
Kindly concentrate on what I am teaching,
Yes where were we?
Green sources that would eliminate pollution,

Aryan Verma

read more
Here I  have found some fact of our life Here's a #simile challenge for the tech-savvy among us. Have you hosted or attended a #zoomcall? Use its features to take this story forward.

Here's a sample:

Het Modi

happy birthday Zoomi di🙈❤️❤️❤️ Zumi di 🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️ Introverttt auntu chalo haso🌚 #punnymonthoctober #hue_of_humour #punnyhues #Punchayat #phewwman #Pun #zoomcall

read more
*no one, me on a video call:

"Hii Zoomi di!!!" happy birthday Zoomi di🙈❤️❤️❤️
Zumi di
🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️

Introverttt auntu chalo haso🌚

#punnymonthoctober #hue_of_humour #punnyhues #punchayat #phewwman #pun #zoomcall

Ar. Smitha

Happy weekend🍕🏠🎉 Stay safe #Micon #shweta #Pandit #zoomcall #viral #smithasunkara #lifelessons #yqbaba

read more
Lessons we learnt from Shweta's incident. 
1. Pyar andha hi nahi behra bhi hota hai
2. Never reveal your secrets to anyone. 
3. How to become viral in one day
4. Your secret can be nation's joke, 
     so check before whom you share with. 
5. In zoom meetings always check your
    mic status otherwise people will  zoom 
    your life and showcase.

Those guys who shared the video to social 
network never thought even once
what if this has happened to them. 
A small irresponsible attitude towards