Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pill Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pill Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about q pill kya hai, i pill kya hai, you re my happy pill quotes, any side effects of i pill, missed the pill,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Diwa

you don't know it;
but you are my 
happy pill.

without you, 
i get crazy.

without you,
i feel sad.

so, now, i wait 
for you; my time,
to take my pill,
has passed. #happy #pill #you #happypill #yqbaba

Sahaj Sabharwal

Just like a painkiller drug, That do nothing but fools your mind, Just to make you feel that your pain is over. But in actual, it is still there. And you get virtual relief. Make your heart capable of making Your mind fool to handle any difficult situation. Considering that your negativity, to fail or lose is no more. #Pain #writing #jammu #medicine #Pill #SahajSabharwal

read more
Just like a painkiller drug, That do nothing but fools your mind, Just to make you feel
that your pain is over. But in actual, it is
still there. And you get virtual relief. Make your heart capable of making Your mind fool to handle any difficult situation. Considering that your negativity, to fail or 
lose is no more. So that you can concentrate well and bring outstanding results even in a difficult situation. Just like a painkiller drug,
That do nothing but fools your mind,
Just to make you feel that your pain is over. 
But in actual, it is still there. 
And you get virtual relief.
Make your heart capable of making 
Your mind fool to handle any difficult situation.
Considering that your negativity, to fail or lose is no more.

VijаY Gupтa ( Сall_me_Viјјu)

Count your blessings....

Gratitude is a powerful drug and a happy pill.🙏 #Drug #Gratitude #NojotoEnglish #pill

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

Firmness: ''I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success'', so quoted by most eminent and adorable A. P. J. Abdul Kalam. The firmness of each word in this meaningful sentence silently raises the voice towards the truth of life and when I turn the pages of past life, I can easily relate myself. Yes, I have tasted the bitter pill of failure. From a phase of promising success, when I dreamt to come big in next phase, situation and ig #nojotoenglish

read more
 Firmness:
''I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success'', so quoted by most eminent and adorable A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

The firmness of each word in this meaningful sentence silently raises the voice towards the truth of life and when I turn the pages of past life, I can easily relate myself.

Yes, I have tasted the bitter pill of failure. From a phase of promising success, when I dreamt to come big in next phase, situation and ig

rishi singh

*Refill love, hate fry*

Kill me! Kill me!
untill I die!

Pill me! Pill me!
in pain, I cry!

Drill me! Drill me!
I'm so shy!

Bill me! Bill me!
in my ill you try!

Spill me! Spill me!
refill love, hate fry! #rishisingh#sahityachopal

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification