Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Intimidated Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Intimidated Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about intimidated meaning in hindi, intimidated meaning in english, intimidated meaning in marathi, intimidated, i=int e^(tan^(-1)x)((1+x^(2)+x)/(1+x^(2)))dx is equal to,

• 4 Followers
  • 26 Stories

R.S.Meghwal

दर्पण   -   झूठ बोलने नहीं देगा
ज्ञान   - भयभीत नहीं होने देगा
सत्य  -  कमजोर नहीं होने देगा
प्रेम   -   ईर्ष्या  करने  नहीं  देगा
विश्वास   -   दुखी नहीं होने देगा

©R.S.Meghwal #Mirror #Knowledge  #Intimidated  #truth #love #will  #jealousy #let  #sad

Siyabonga Zuma

Hate is a very strong word... #envy #Hate #Intimidated #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes

read more
Envy:

Some people don't really hate you.
They're just intimidated by what you can do, that they can't do. Hate is a very strong word...

#envy #hate #intimidated #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes

Nivedita Pal

Yeah, everybody has a secret. I have one, too. Most of my friends know, But what about you? I can't explain what I'm feeling. Could it be true? I'm not sure, but I think I'm falling for you. To be honest, I think it's quite possible. #nojotohindi #nojotowroting

read more
From I am sorry to disturb you 
to I love disturbing you Yeah, everybody has a secret.
I have one, too.
Most of my friends know,
But what about you?
I can't explain what I'm feeling.
Could it be true?
I'm not sure, but I think I'm falling for you.
To be honest, I think it's quite possible.

Sumit Dhyani

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY We teach girls to shrink themselves, to make themselves smaller. We say to girls, you can have ambition, but not too much. You should aim to be successful, but not too successful. Otherwise, you would threaten the man. Because I am female, I am expected to aspire to marriage. I am expected to make my life choices always keeping in mind that marriage is the most important. Now marriage can be a source of joy and love and mutual support but why do we teach girls to aspire to ma #Quotes

read more
HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY 

We teach girls to shrink themselves, to make themselves smaller. We say to girls, you can have ambition, but not too much. You should aim to be successful, but not too successful. Otherwise, you would threaten the man. Because I am female, I am expected to aspire to marriage. I am expected to make my life choices always keeping in mind that marriage is the most important. Now marriage can be a source of joy and love and mutual support but why do we teach girls to aspire to ma

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification