Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Nasty Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Nasty Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nasty freaky quotes and sayings, nasty meaning in hindi, nasty meaning in marathi, nasty sex quotes for her, nasty relationship quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Eenfnety Amazing Products By Sunny Kumar

Try Our Best @eenfnety DM Now . . . . #Eenfnety #Premium #WebSeries #Hot #Nasty #Funny #Videos #Prime #ott #Enjoy #films

read more
mute video

mute video

Sarita Shreyasi

#Nasty loveselfish lovelove

read more
When one says..I love you..
It means.. I want you to listen to..

When one says I want you to be happy..
The condition is..
Be happy..always with me..
only me..
 #Nasty love#selfish love#love

Minaz Memon

Everyone of us has a favorite teacher specially during our childhood who is adorable, & even some of us have a crush on them, what if u r a bright or a student who have a very good image in class & suddenly one day when ur favorite teacher scolds u in front of the whole class & punish you. That moment u r in a kind of shock because its ur first time u got punish that too by ur favorite teacher, so nasty! How u have been punish by ur favorite teacher? Share with me in the comments #bend firsttim #yqbaba #punishment #Nasty #favouriteteacher #firsttimes #brightstudent

read more
When his favorite teacher scold him for the first time in front of the class & order him to bend down!
Becomes a nasty moment for a bright student like him Everyone of us has a favorite teacher specially during our childhood who is adorable, & even some of us have a crush on them, what if u r a bright or a student who have a very good image in class & suddenly one day when ur favorite teacher scolds u in front of the whole class & punish you. That moment u r in a kind of shock because its ur first time u got punish that too by ur favorite teacher, so nasty!
How u have been punish by ur favorite teacher?
Share with me in the comments
#bend #firsttim

mute video

mute video

mute video

mute video

mute video