Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bend or, mandrel diameter for bend test, a bend in the road poem, bend meaning in hindi, 70292 grand bend line,

• 33 Followers
  • 58 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Harblas singh

mute video

moni

Flexibility #bend L♥️ve #Behna #suspense

read more
mute video

Springblossoms

I bent before God on my first day of college.
Thanked him for his great gift as I got admission in one of the great university in desired course.
Bend to God and Parents- show your gratitude towards them.😁 #bend
#firsttimes
#dailychallenge 
#yqbaba 
#yourquoteday

Dipa Rani G.

#bend #Amend #yqbaba

read more
I may not get you 
the moon
to make you happy.

But I promise,
I bend my ego,
to make amend. #bend #amend #yqbaba

Swapnil Moon

I might compliment,
Just don't bend it with
Thank You. #Bend #wordoftheday #yqbaba #yqquotes #compliment #nothankyou

Minaz Memon

Everyone of us has a favorite teacher specially during our childhood who is adorable, & even some of us have a crush on them, what if u r a bright or a student who have a very good image in class & suddenly one day when ur favorite teacher scolds u in front of the whole class & punish you. That moment u r in a kind of shock because its ur first time u got punish that too by ur favorite teacher, so nasty! How u have been punish by ur favorite teacher? Share with me in the comments #bend firsttim #yqbaba #punishment #Nasty #favouriteteacher #firsttimes #brightstudent

read more
When his favorite teacher scold him for the first time in front of the class & order him to bend down!
Becomes a nasty moment for a bright student like him Everyone of us has a favorite teacher specially during our childhood who is adorable, & even some of us have a crush on them, what if u r a bright or a student who have a very good image in class & suddenly one day when ur favorite teacher scolds u in front of the whole class & punish you. That moment u r in a kind of shock because its ur first time u got punish that too by ur favorite teacher, so nasty!
How u have been punish by ur favorite teacher?
Share with me in the comments
#bend #firsttim

Gamit banti Gamit banti

shiv lehari bend #shivleharibend #bend #India #શાયરી

read more
mute video

sanjana

I bend a little bit everyday... 
But my morals gimme a good exercise 
and they always tend to lift me up...  #morals #excercise #bend #yqbaba

Impeccable Words

Life is too short to beg someone's love,
Live that bewildering world;inside you 
Built fondness with your desire.

#bend  #collabchallenge #yqbabachallenge #yqbabaquotes #yourquoteandmine #yourquotes
#yqquotes
#yq
Collaborating with  Blue Wings

Batul Hafiji

Bow down, 
Willingly bend, 
And you will ascend. 

Else time may break you, 
Make you forcibly bend, 
On the path to descend. 

Choice is yours!  #bend
#forgive