Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Mfs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Mfs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mfs engineers,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Gyana Ranjan Sethy

Dear "human rights" peace-angel activists, the next time you spit your "humanity" saying: hanging rapists or torturing them in public is barbaric and unacceptable in our "society" I will show you the pictures of little school kids being raped, and if you still have that problem, I swear to God I will slap you till you agree with me. Only quick justice and public torturous death can help.Rapists are monsters, so shut up. Let's be barbaric. #yqbaba #yqdidi #hang_the_rapists #Mfs #lets_be_barbaric #lets_clean_the_monsters

read more
We don't need to check D.O.B of a Rapist
If he matured enough to Rape. 
He is matured enough to be Hanged. Dear "human rights" peace-angel activists,
the next time you spit your "humanity" saying:
hanging rapists or torturing them in public is barbaric and unacceptable in our "society"
I will show you the pictures of little school kids being raped, and if you still have that problem,
I swear to God I will slap you till you agree with me.

Only quick justice and public torturous death can help.Rapists are monsters, so shut up. Let's be barbaric.

Sardar Muhammad Faisal

#Mfs

read more
نہ ظاہر ھوئ ان سے نہ بیان ھوئ ھم سے!!!
بس الجھی ھوئ آنکھوں میں سلجھی رہی محبت!!!
#MFS

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification