Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovethewayyouare Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovethewayyouare Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

music lover

#songlover #lovethewayyouare heartbroken💔feel #iloveyou #Love

read more
mute video

@_

To be successful, we have to face two types of people in life,
One who always supports us and one who leaves us when we need it more. #lifechallenge #loveyourself #lovethewayyouare

@_

The way we look ourself in life, we get  exactly the same.      #loveyourself #lovethewayyouare

The Cold Summers

My love doesn't have anything
to do with your status of living ..
If I love you,
then I love you for the person you're.,
End of story.
No more "if's" and "but's" ! And thats love !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #loveyoursoul #lovethewayyouare #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub

The Cold Summers

My love doesn't have anything
to do with your status of living ..
If I love you,
then I love you for the person you're.,
End of story.
No more "if's" and "but's" ! And thats love !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #loveyoursoul #lovethewayyouare #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub

Tania Sarkar

I love the way you make me feel special..
I love the way you love me..
I love the way you make me smile..
I love the way you look at me..
I love the way you give me strength in my ups and downs..
I love the way you are to me..
I love the way we are to each other.. #lovethewayyouare 
#wearetogether 
#youandme 
#feeling

Aarti Netam

Har Smjhdar Insan bhi kamjor Padjata Hai

Yha smjhega Kon Ushe Yah soch Woh khud ko Smjhaliya krta hai.....

©Aarti Netam #ownthoughts #thought_of_the_day #dilse#inspiration #lovethewayyouare #zindagi

Mukta Narayan

मुस्कुराहट का राज सिर्फ तुम हो🦋😊 #मुस्कुराहट #Love#Feel_the_words #muktawrites #muktadiaries #lovethewayyouare #Feeling #MeraWalaPyaar #love❤

read more
mute video

Sejal Gupta

dont listen what people say just listen you heart's , operate ur brain and work on your dream #dosomethingnew #lovethewayyouare #dosomethingforyou nojoto #nojotohindishayari #nojotohindi #Trolly #शायरी

read more
mute video

navjot joshi

Going for early morning walk/cycling with friends, meditating, reading a great book costs almost nothing but can give great contentment and satisfaction. Once we start appreciating the simple things in life, we won't run behind worldly desires. Try it once in the life of at least for a month and thank me later. Follow @learn.with.navjot for personal growth. #booklover #Morningvibes #commitment #loveyourself💕 #lovethewayyoulie #booklessons #commitmentquotes #lovethewayyouare

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification