Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best time_spending Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best time_spending Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about spending time with someone you love, mexico time to ist, dil vich tere liye time kadke karda main promise milan, i miss spending time with you quotes, how to spend time alone and be happy,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Diwa

"Why, Oh Why, Indeed?" #time_spending #jaisha_and_me #convo #diwa #yqbaba

read more
JAISHA: "Mom, why do the neighbors enjoy drinking alcohol, too much? They sing karaoke all through the night--shouting and laughing; then, fighting among themselves when they get too wasted to care."

DIWA: "That's their way of forgetting problems and having fun--you know, like how you spend time reading, writing, or playing online games. See, they get tired after working all week; hence, they reward themselves with some respite by having get-togethers with friends."

JAISHA: "Yes, but don't they realize that they could spend their time, wisely, by doing something else? Besides, why do they spend their hard-earned cash by doing something useless like drinking? They could just buy food, instead." "Why, Oh Why, Indeed?"

#time_spending #jaisha_and_me #convo #diwa #yqbaba

Satya gangwar mob.7983841172

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification