Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sleepparalysys Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sleepparalysys Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about calm noises to help you sleep, not be able to sleep at night, sleep tight my love quotes, sleep tight love quotes, calm noises to sleep,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Santhi G Achari

My Experience of Sleep Paralysis #sleepparalysys #sleeplessnights #sleepless_nights #Life_Experiences

read more

WANJOS

He has never felt so afraid. Scared of his own body. 
What he saw shocked him.a sharp image passed through his viceage and suddenly he sensed danger and immediately tried to open up his eyes but access denied. He tried to raise his head but still access denied, his right hand felt like solid rock joined with gorilla glue. It was at that moment that he knew he was f*ed up. "John,! Joooohn 

mom!"
He screamed as he tried to make a sound any that would raise an alarm but it was null and void. No hopes yet 
 Everything at that moment was dark,  so quiet that barney could hear his heart pounding. 
He tried to open his mouth and call His Maker maybe he would intervene as He did that 26th day that seventh month" black September it was!

But still no movement was successful. Call unto me and i Will give you rest i will show you Great things that ...." Those words stroke o his mind as soon as he was about to give up.

Joooohn! He called again as he then tries to fidget his left arm. Luckily his phalanges moved! But only the phalanges.
His mind was blank nothing to think about but the lords prayer. No sooner had he said Amen than he found his left arm up.

Have you ever experienced a blackout then suddenly power turns on?!
Just as that the system rebooted he was awake but what felt like a dream seemed so real. 
He went down on his knees again and said Grace. In my dream i didn't dance. Barney didn't sleep again neither did he narrate the ordeal. Even if he did  who  would have Bought it. You could have all The richness in the world but when trouble comes, when calamity strikes, when your day of judgement reaches those bodyguards wont stop it neither your fame, sucess or wealth but Allah your God will always stand by you.
And then this is just shitti article /post to some of you, but you know what? You will never understand untill it happens to you. &i Hope when it does it finds your' faith strong because you will have been paralysed with fear

The wake-up call!

©WANJOS #nightmare #sleepparalysys #wanjosentertainment

#horror

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification