Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best vaccinateyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best vaccinateyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jw vac banned check hltv, vac then steam, 91964 shop vac bag, 91964 shop vac, hzv vacc recombinant im,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Anon

"Deep indeed", Deed says- not indeed, Sanction👩‍⚖️ says- awful, not granted to let like this. Destiny (yamraj) says - now u can't undo. Me😨(enough scared)- i'm not talking to any of you, but tell me, the vaccine you are providing gonna work or not. All of they (started yelling) - why do i need to tell you this. And after counting a bit, i got it (vaccine). #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #covid19 #vaccinateyourself

read more
deep indeed...
//caption down// "Deep indeed",
Deed says- not indeed,
Sanction👩‍⚖️ says- awful, not granted to let like this.
Destiny (yamraj) says - now u can't undo.

Me😨(enough scared)- i'm not talking to any of you, but tell me, the vaccine you are providing gonna work or not.
All of they (started yelling) - why do i need to tell you this.
And after counting a bit, i got it (vaccine).

ANON

"Deep indeed", Deed says- not indeed, Sanction👩‍⚖️ says- awful, not granted to let like this. Destiny (yamraj) says - now u can't undo. Me😨(enough scared)- i'm not talking to any of you, but tell me, the vaccine you are providing gonna work or not. All of they (started yelling) - why do i need to tell you this. And after counting a bit, i got it (vaccine). #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #covid19 #vaccinateyourself

read more
deep indeed...
//caption down// "Deep indeed",
Deed says- not indeed,
Sanction👩‍⚖️ says- awful, not granted to let like this.
Destiny (yamraj) says - now u can't undo.

Me😨(enough scared)- i'm not talking to any of you, but tell me, the vaccine you are providing gonna work or not.
All of they (started yelling) - why do i need to tell you this.
And after counting a bit, i got it (vaccine).

the_unsung_teller

तस्वीर देख कर खयाल आया ❤️ #vaccinateyourself #Life

read more
हटा ही नहीं पाए नजर झील सी उनकी आंखों से,
देख कर अनदेखा करने का उनका अंदाज निराला था..

©the_unsung_teller तस्वीर देख कर खयाल आया ❤️

#vaccinateyourself

Milan Sinha

Vaccinations se aap ka Immunity Bosst Up ho ya na ho 
pr aapka Confidence Boost up Jarur hoga 
is liye khud ko vaccinate krwaye .

©Milan Sinha #Vaccination #IndiaFightsCorona #vaccinateyourself #

#COVIDVaccine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification