Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best growplants Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best growplants Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about don t go through life grow through life, think and grow rich, make eyelashes grow longer and thicker, growth of plants, thank and grow rich,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Meganathan K

Sita Prasad

The true test of an artist is in pursuing something when it has become boring, when it seems pointless. Writing your lockdown diaries might be boring, but keep at it. You will surprise yourself with some unique insight coming out of the mundaneness of the routine. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day32lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #growplants

read more
My plants in my balcony are real breathers for me, very few indeed but my companions. Watering them, seeing them grow, just makes my day. The time, energy and work done on them is so rewarding. On the onset of summers, I shift them to terrace because AC has to be switched on! This year, my hubby said wait till it gets hot. And we haven't switched it on in the drawing room. Still! Imagine, it is 26th of April. And today it is raining...God's must be Crazy😀🌺🌸…
I am glad to write about this slow down of the pollution and warming up thing. Yeah, it shouldn't have happened in this way but, isn't this the result of our actions too...
Let's grow more plants, as many as possible, for us more than anything else. 
Be safe, take care of yourselves🌲🌳🌴🌾🌍  The true test of an artist is in pursuing something when it has become boring, when it seems pointless. Writing your lockdown diaries might be boring, but keep at it. You will surprise yourself with some unique insight coming out of the mundaneness of the routine.

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day32lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #growplants

Nature Yaari

विश्व पृथ्वी दिवस #natureyaari #EarthDay #saveearth #growplants #समाज

read more

Liyakat Ali

#WorldEnvironmentDay 🥦 *5th जून*🥦
🥦 *विश्व पर्यावरण दिवस*🥦
🥦आक्सीजन *जीवन* के लिए आवश्यक हैं🥦
🥦और *आक्सीजन* के लिए🥦
🥦 *पेड़-पौधे* आवश्यक हैं🥦
🥦पेड़-पौधे हैं तो *जिंदगी हैं*🥦
🥦पेड़-पौधे नहीं तो जिंदगी नहीं🥦
🙏 *आओ सभी प्रण करें*🙏
🥦 *वृक्षों की रक्षा करें*🥦

©Liyakat Ali
  #WorldEnvironmentDay #savetrees #growplants #Oxygen #nojotohindi #nojotourdu  #Request #Quote #Life #peace

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification