Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nationalpoet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nationalpoet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nation love quotes, kansingh ki nati, allegory represent the nation of french, visualizing the nation class 10, quotes on youth and nation building,

• 2 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Upendra K

रामधारी सिंह दिनकर जी #banshi #bodhivriksha #nationalpoet

read more
दो में से क्या तुम्हें चाहिए
कलम या कि तलवार
मन में ऊंचे भाव कि तन में
शक्ति विजय अपार

- रामधारी सिंह ' रामधारी सिंह दिनकर जी
#banshi #bodhivriksha
#nationalpoet

Nishant Vaidya

Date:14/06/2021
Time:16:50pm

Daily Challenge in AS House and RK Publication. Both are Indian Poetry Groups

My super hero (my Papa)

I respect the hardest times you have gone through from childhood till this moment today. As you have seen the most brightest and the most ugliest side of living as a human.

Obviously i don't know much about your past or how much you have struggled to make our lives comfortable and easy, where we don't have to worry much about important things in life because you always gave us things more than we deserve. Today only because of you only I am respected as a Rhyme Guru in most parts of Africa.

But yes from the day I started seeing you. I have seen one thing that you are very dedicated and sincere towards your work and family and always inspired everyone to be good in life. Even though we may not say it everyday but even you know that we also love you very much. But obviously we can't match your love for us.

I know we will never be able to reach your level of maturity or excellency. But I know that me and Didi will never get the same love from anyone else because you have seen us grow every day and tried to understand our problems too.

Thanks for being the best dad ever. Love you.

® RHYME GURU
© NISHANT VAIDYA "NISH"

©Nishant Vaidya #dad
#rhymeguru
#internationalpoet
#nationalpoet

Nishant Vaidya

Date:09/06/2021
Time: 11:30 am (Zimbabwe)

Date: 09/06/2021
Time:15:00pm (India)

Collaboration piece between Nishant Vaidya "nish" (Rhyme Guru) from Thane, Mumbai, Maharashtra India and Tariro Marufu "BlackCat" from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, Africa

Title: Power of Words

BC: Take heed of my words,
For my breath is about to wander,
Before you wonder let me leave you with this.
Blessing,wisdom and power.
As i sow in you, be wise and water in it.

RG: Keep things lit,
Don't ever spit,
Don't talk shit,
And don't just sit.

BC: Happiness dancing with pain,
A push - al killer move,
A moment , a pump of blood .
Where is the future?

RG: I don't know about future,
But I know about past,
Now a days hands are typing fast,
In future, looks like humans won't last.

BC: Well,
It sounds like a fairytale,
Perhaps a legendary story,
Yet it was mama's idea ,
The fruit of her love.

RG: I don't know about her,
But I think few memories are blur,
But she has a cute fur(skin),
But I wish they call me Sir.

® RHYME GURU
© NISHANT VAIDYA "NISH"
 AND
® BLACKCAT
© TARIRO MARUFU

©Nishant Vaidya #zimindpoetandpoetess
#RHYMEGURU
#internationalpoet
#nationalpoet
#indianpoet

Nishant Vaidya

Date:08/06/2021
Time:14:39pm

Collaboration with Your Quote Baba

Today write and dedicate a letter to your smartphone

June 08, 2021

Dear Smartphone,

Do you know that you have given me a new life internationally. But now the problem is that in real life no one knows me in India. But virtually all have met at some point of time. 

You know because of you today I am not known in India on a larger level. But in Africa people know me as Rhyme Guru and respect me and my work too.

Yes I know its not helping me in real life in any way but at least I'm recognized internationally. That itself is a part of success.

But you know that has created many quarrels with Indian poets because they think that I'm faking my title. But even you know I have earned my respect, love, fans and fame in Africa as of now. Kenyan poets themselves started calling me Rhyme Guru after seeing my dedication and perfection towards Rhyme schemes and few other forms of poems because they read my work on a daily basis. I know many poets and vice versa that's how the request poems started.

You know because of you I even won Poet Of Year 2020 in a Nigerian based Poetry group and my work has been published in few countries in Africa like Malawi, Zimbabwe, Kenya and Nigeria. 

Thank you!

® RHYME GURU
© NISHANT VAIDYA "NISH"

©Nishant Vaidya #smartphone
#RHYMEGURU
#Intetnationalpoet
#nationalpoet
#globalpoet
#poetoftheyear2020

Nishant Vaidya

Date:07/06/2021
Time:10:22am

Virtual Fan Base

As many know that my fan base is virtual that's why people don't know me. The title Rhyme Guru was given to me by Kenyan Poets after seeing my dedication towards rhymes and poems piece after piece.

Eventually I created my own style of writing which is loved by all. That's how I became famous in Africa virtually.

They made me write so many Happy birthday poems and those who get requests, they also send their requests to me. So now a whole book can be published of only happy birthday poems. 

Yes I know virtual life has its own limitations too. But its not like that because there is a difference between virtual and real life. 

I have seen many legends who don't even have 10,000 followers on Social media but that doesn't prove anything. Because they are still legends and their work can't be denied due to virtuality. 

I know I'm not a legend nor do I wish to be but I just want to tell all that stop judging people according to their followers. Today even people who are mad, even they have millions of followers. But they can never overpower the real legends. You should understand this.

Thank you! 

®  RHYME GURU
© NISHANT VAIDYA "NISH"

©Nishant Vaidya Virtual Fan Base

#virtual 
#FANbase
#RHYMEGURU
#POETOFTHEYEAR2020
#internationalpoet
#nationalpoet

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification