Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best delhilockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best delhilockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about daryaoganj to delhi, gannavaram to delhi flights, hapur to delhi, lana del rey love, patna to delhi flight,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Mahima Jain

Firstly thankyou so much to all for your pokes and mentions ❤️ It really means alot to me.. I am all ok at my home.. it's just all days are not same.. As you all know covid are spreading at its peak and in Delhi, situations are getting worse.. There are so much negativity and sad news on all social media platforms that its affecting mental health these days.. I am a family of 3 people in my home in which my mother has all the symptoms of corona.. She is 60+ and having fever since last 10 days a #yqbaba #yqdidi #coronavirus #covid19 #lockdown #delhilockdown #onbreak

read more
Hey Everyone..
Sorry for being inactive since last 1 week..
(Full in caption)
 Firstly thankyou so much to all for your pokes and mentions ❤️ It really means alot to me.. I am all ok at my home.. it's just all days are not same.. As you all know covid are spreading at its peak and in Delhi, situations are getting worse.. There are so much negativity and sad news on all social media platforms that its affecting mental health these days.. 
I am a family of 3 people in my home in which my mother has all the symptoms of corona.. She is 60+ and having fever since last 10 days a

Gaurang Mehra

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification