Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best breaksmyheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best breaksmyheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is true but situation breaks the relationship, break up shayari in hindi, you break her heart quotes, a tree breaks due to storm, seeing you sad breaks my heart,

• 70 Followers
  • 75 Stories

Thakur Veer Singh

Sri chandra sekar T.I

How do you cope up when someone breaks your heart? Collab to answer. #musingtime #breaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I used to tell them, "Hey, buddy you didn't broke my heart. The broken one is my kidney. My heart was already broken by many. So don't worry."  How do you cope up when someone breaks your heart? Collab to answer. #musingtime #breaksmyheart  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hemlata Pandey

शब्द कम पड़ जाते है,
खुद की मानसिक स्थिति बताने के लिए।  #lifelessons #lifeline #breaksmyheart #wordsfail

Shaista Shaikh

How do you cope up when someone breaks your heart? Collab to answer. #musingtime #breaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
These are some old lines..
New line should be now my heart can't be broken as it's too broken there is nothing left to be broken more... How do you cope up when someone breaks your heart? Collab to answer. #musingtime #breaksmyheart  #YourQuoteAndMine

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
I say 
जा जा अपनी जिंदगी जी ले खुशी से....
दोबारा मत आना मेरी जिंदगी...
 How do you cope up when someone breaks your heart? Collab to answer. #musingtime #breaksmyheart  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I run away from the person
As far as possible 
I cut off air between us
Somewhere I feel the person is right
And it was my mistake 
But later I start missing the person
But I find the person miles away from me... How do you cope up when someone breaks your heart? Collab to answer. #musingtime #breaksmyheart  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I feel llike I have lost everything 
I not only give my heart
But I give myself
My precious time
I give first priority 
Not only I ignore 
Thundering whether 
And sorcering heat
But I ignore the world
But still my heart was broken 
Not just into pieces 
But was smashed brutally... How do you cope up when someone breaks your heart? Collab to answer. #musingtime #breaksmyheart  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

How do you cope up when someone breaks your heart? Collab to answer. #musingtime #breaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar #Uttarakhand

read more
It's very difficult to anyone
because I keep broken heart. How do you cope up when someone breaks your heart? Collab to answer. #musingtime #breaksmyheart  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar  #uttarakhand

Kushika Goyal

read more
I pray for their mental health👑 How do you cope up when someone breaks your heart? Collab to answer. #musingtime #breaksmyheart  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
feels like they has killed 
a part of life How do you cope up when someone breaks your heart? Collab to answer. #musingtime #breaksmyheart  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification