Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ThankYouDoctors Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ThankYouDoctors Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thank you mom i love you, thank you mama and papa quotes, poetry thank you message, poetry thank you teacher, thank you god for giving me another year of my life,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Ewa Regmi

In times of great emergency such as these, doctors and medical staff are offering their unconditional support spending considerable time away from family, risking their safety for us. Write your #letters thanking doctors and medical staff. #ThankYouDoctors #corona #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hats off to your dedication and passion towards your profession and patients may God bless you with lots of strength and energy to treat the victims.  
Wishing for wellness of doctors 💗 In times of great emergency such as these, doctors and medical staff are offering their unconditional support spending considerable time away from family, risking their safety for us. Write your #letters thanking doctors and medical staff. #thankyoudoctors #corona  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anonymous

A big tribute to all the👩‍⚕👨‍⚕ Doctors... My role models. Thank you so much for all your sacrifice for us... Nobody in the world can be like you👩‍⚕👨‍⚕ #tribute #salutetodoctors #ThankYouDoctors #realGod #happydoctorsday #poem

read more
They are the selfless God on earth, 
No one can imagine their worth. 

Nobody else are so helpful like them, 
Nobody can beat them to play 
the life game. 

They are like God who can give 
a new life to hopeless people, 
They treat everyone equal. 

They are only the Doctors, 
Who are our life protectors. 

𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗗𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀' 𝗗𝗮𝘆 

A big tribute to all the👩‍⚕👨‍⚕ Doctors... My role models. 
Thank you so much for all your sacrifice for us... Nobody in the world can be like you👩‍⚕👨‍⚕
#tribute #salutetodoctors #thankyoudoctors #realgod #happydoctorsday #poem

Quote.Of .My.Thought

In times of great emergency such as these, doctors and medical staff are offering their unconditional support spending considerable time away from family, risking their safety for us. We owe them our gratitude. Write your #letters thanking doctors and medical staff. #ThankYouDoctors #corona #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thank you ✌️🦋 In times of great emergency such as these, doctors and medical staff are offering their unconditional support spending considerable time away from family, risking their safety for us. We owe them our gratitude. Write your #letters thanking doctors and medical staff. #thankyoudoctors #corona  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

In times of great emergency such as these, doctors and medical staff are offering their unconditional support spending considerable time away from family, risking their safety for us. We owe them our gratitude. Write your #letters thanking doctors and medical staff. #ThankYouDoctors #corona #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

you  are the angels and messengers sent by god full of compassion and care ,extending unconditional services to the people in need. You all deserve real appreciation in this hour of crisis  and adversity.  You are warriors  who risk your own lives. Salute to your determination and perseverance to fight against this menace named corona.  I bless you with all my heart.  Stay  safe In times of great emergency such as these, doctors and medical staff are offering their unconditional support spending considerable time away from family, risking their safety for us. We owe them our gratitude. Write your #letters thanking doctors and medical staff. #thankyoudoctors #corona  #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
Your Gods In Disguise.
You're Striving To Save Our Lives
Knowing That You Might Risk Yours.
"THANK YOU" Wouldn't Be Enough To Show Our Gratitude For All That Your Doing To Us ! In times of great emergency such as these, doctors and medical staff are offering their unconditional support spending considerable time away from family, risking their safety for us. We owe them our gratitude. Write your #letters thanking doctors and medical staff. #thankyoudoctors #corona  #YourQuoteAndMine

D. Chowdhury

"If you had a nickel for every time you crack a stupid joke, you'd be a millionaire," I replied to one of your lame jokes, that day. But you picked up a pebble and said, "from now on #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #ThankYouDoctors #picturesthatspeak #ATpicspeak11

read more
I started collecting them,
the pebbles, from that day
but never gave them to you.

(Caption)  "If you had a nickel
for every time you
crack a stupid joke, 
you'd be a millionaire,"
I replied to one of your
lame jokes, that day.
But you picked up a pebble 
and said, "from now on

Aman Sinha

In times of great emergency such as these, doctors and medical staff are offering their unconditional support spending considerable time away from family, risking their safety for us. We owe them our gratitude. Write your #letters thanking doctors and medical staff. #ThankYouDoctors #corona #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

read more
I want to thank you wholeheartedly.
You guys are doing your best to save COVID 19 patients by risking your life. I pray that all of you remain healthy and safe. You guys are facing this epidemic with great courage. We salute this courage and passion of you guys. In times of great emergency such as these, doctors and medical staff are offering their unconditional support spending considerable time away from family, risking their safety for us. We owe them our gratitude. Write your #letters thanking doctors and medical staff. #thankyoudoctors #corona  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi  #yqtales

Waves of writing

read more

You were studying to save lifes  and it's proved.
You understand the better responsibility. 
You all are  not  only doctors  another form of God.
You all gave the way to found laugh again in return .
You played the high performances on stage of human 
life death race.There is no time to say goodbye to the dead because we don't know when ,where and how it will come ,it has no particular time.In scrimmage of life but you all gave a hope to current situations. 
You have also family ,you could stay at home .But you all 
never did that. Worked for patient each day night without routine time .🙏God bless you it's all our pledge. 
 In times of great emergency such as these, doctors and medical staff are offering their unconditional support spending considerable time away from family, risking their safety for us. We owe them our gratitude. Write your #letters thanking doctors and medical staff. #thankyoudoctors #corona  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sayam Shah

In times of great emergency such as these, doctors and medical staff are offering their unconditional support spending considerable time away from family, risking their safety for us. We owe them our gratitude. Write your #letters thanking doctors and medical staff. #ThankYouDoctors #corona #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqbaba #inspirationalquotes

read more
Thank You For Giving Your 24/7

Support To the Country.. 

You Are Really A God To Us❤ In times of great emergency such as these, doctors and medical staff are offering their unconditional support spending considerable time away from family, risking their safety for us. We owe them our gratitude. Write your #letters thanking doctors and medical staff. #thankyoudoctors #corona  #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqquotes #yqtales #yqbaba #inspirationalquotes

Narahari Rao

read more
A big salute to 
your unconditional support... 
Your devoted workship... 
Your unmatchable service. 

A big big thank you 
For everything u are doing
to save the lives of people. 

In times of great emergency such as these, doctors and medical staff are offering their unconditional support spending considerable time away from family, risking their safety for us. We owe them our gratitude. Write your #letters thanking doctors and medical staff. #thankyoudoctors #corona  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification