Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kidnap Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kidnap Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sorry kidnap ho javegi, jayegi kidnap ho jayegi, javegi kidnap ho jayegi, chori kidnap ho javegi, javegi kidnap ho javegi,

• 5 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sherlock Doyle

“Why do they always snoop around,” the officer complained. #kidnap #Son #Police #hiddenside #investigation #Incompetence #wait #recognize

read more
After waiting for months for the police to do their job, I tracked down my son's kidnappers myself.

The police's incompetency instantly made sense when
I recognized the officer who had taken my statement.
 “Why do they always snoop around,” the officer complained.

#kidnap #son #police #hiddenside #investigation #incompetence #wait #recognize

Sherlock Doyle

What numbers do kidnappers use? #Mistake #Call #Spam #kidnap #Impatient #Wrong #Son horror

read more
“I bet you are calling to enroll my son on Byju's,” I said jokingly on the call from the unknown number when they said my son's name, and disconnected.

If only I knew it was the kidnappers calling.
 What numbers do kidnappers use?

#mistake #call #spam #kidnap #impatient #wrong #son #horror

Sherlock Doyle

When the men offered to take the boy away, he had offered them the suitcase of cash to take it away. Finally, he could smile, relived, able to get rid of it. #father #Son #Men #kidnap #cry #Helpless #humantrafficking #Money

read more
“Dad, dad,” the little boy screamed as the men
with the ski mask drove
away with him.

The dad stood in the
driveway, smiling, with a
suitcase full of cash.

When the men offered to take the boy away, he had offered them the suitcase of cash to take it away. Finally, he could smile, relived, able to get rid of it.

#father #son #men #kidnap #cry #helpless #humantrafficking #money

Sherlock Doyle

“That was my twin sister, dear.” #wife #Kids #Drive #kidnap #Waving #doppelganger #Illusion #Tricked

read more
I waved at my wife as she drove to the mall with the kids.

I stopped waving when I heard her from behind, “Whom are you waving at, dear?”
 “That was my twin sister, dear.”

#wife #kids #drive #kidnap #waving #doppelganger #illusion #tricked

Sherlock Doyle

I should probably teach her to do that herself. #PARENTS #daughter #toy #doll #Alive #kidnap #prisoner #Pain

read more
“Daddy, my doll keeps blinking,” my daughter said, holding the large toy.

I yanked the shivering boy from her grips, and sliced his eyelids off with a blade. I should probably teach her to do that herself.

#parents #daughter #toy #doll #alive #kidnap #prisoner #pain

Sherlock Doyle

Inspired by a friend's story. #BreakUp #kidnap #captured #together #forever #Forced #deny #revenge

read more
“NO, we can't be together, you need to get over me,” my girlfriend screamed.

I tightened the ropes —
she needs to understand
that we are meant to be
together, forever.
 Inspired by a friend's story.

#breakup #kidnap #captured #together #forever #forced #deny #revenge

Sherlock Doyle

The bruises on his body really helped with the case against me. #kidnap #torture #Reversed #Beating #Police #misunderstanding #Planned #psycho

read more
I don't know what hit me, but one day I woke up and found myself strapped to a chair. From then, every day was the same; I was strapped and tortured psychologically every day. I started behaving like a madman, wishing to be rescued.

Then one-day things changed, my captor unstrapped me. This was the moment I was waiting for, he never got a chance. I forced him on the chair and strapped him, he never protested. What a fool to let me free.

I took whatever I could find and started beating him up, but he just smiled. Oh, what a psycho, I thought. But I was happy, even more, cause I could hear police sirens approaching.

The men in uniform rushed in; as they put me in handcuffs and rescued my captor, everything started falling in place. Why he unstrapped me, why he was laughing and how the police found this location. The bruises on his body really helped with the case against me.

#kidnap #torture #reversed #beating #police #misunderstanding #planned #psycho

Sherlock Doyle

I don't understand why he's afraid of my wife. #Cage #Dog #find #kidnap #Son #Malnutrition #dirty #revenge

read more
When we finally found the dog cage, he was malnourished, dirty, full of fleas, and whimpered if anyone went near him.

I'm gonna kill the bastard who kidnapped and caged my son.
 I don't understand why he's afraid of my wife.

#cage #dog #find #kidnap #son #malnutrition #dirty #revenge

Sherlock Doyle

“I killed him,” the kidnapper told the police. #kidnap #Police #Caught #Mirror #trapped #Sound #Gagged #Helpless

read more
I was really happy when I saw the police catch my kidnapper through the one way mirror.

Alas, I'm gagged and can't make any sound to let the officers know where I am.
 “I killed him,” the kidnapper told the police.

#kidnap #police #caught #mirror #trapped #sound #gagged #helpless

Sherlock Doyle

I can't get enough of the voice. #Son #kidnap #voice #Call #dead #Deceive #recording #Lies

read more
Today morning at exactly 7 AM the kidnappers called to let me hear my son's voice, just as they had promised.

It has been a month since we found his body, but the pre-recorded calls won't stop.
 I can't get enough of the voice.

#son #kidnap #voice #call #dead #deceive #recording #lies
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification