Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best effeuillerlamarguerite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best effeuillerlamarguerite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aalia eff instagram,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Manku Allahabadi

She loves me, she loves me not !! (effeuiller la marguerite) This rhyme is recited while plucking a daisy. The last petal is supposed to provide the answer It's a game of French origin, in which one person seeks to determine whether the object of their affection returns that affection. A person playing the game alternately speaks the phrases "He (or she) loves me," and "He loves me not," while picking one petal off a flower (usually an ox-eye daisy) for each phrase. The phrase they speak on p #iloveyou #madness #Passionate #mankuallahabadi #monkeyloveschuhiya #bandhwalaladka #shelovesmeshelovesmenot #petalgame #frenchgame #effeuillerlamarguerite

read more
Je t'aime,
Un peu,
Beaucoup,
Tendrement,
Passionnément,
À la folie,
Pas du tout.

I love you,
A little,
A lot,
Tenderly,
Passionately,
Madly,
Not at all !!

"She loves me,
She loves me not" !!

©Manku Allahabadi She loves me, she loves me not !!
(effeuiller la marguerite)

This rhyme is recited while plucking a daisy. The last petal is supposed to provide the answer

It's a game of French origin, in which one person seeks to determine whether the object of their affection returns that affection.

A person playing the game alternately speaks the phrases "He (or she) loves me," and "He loves me not," while picking one petal off a flower (usually an ox-eye daisy) for each phrase. The phrase they speak on p

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification