Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Unsolved Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Unsolved Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unsolved murders in india, unsolved mysteries of india, unsolved mysteries season 1, unsolved mystery stories, unsolved mysteries 2020,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Tejaswini Patra

Na jane kab itne fasle badh gaye hum dono ke bich
Ke ab nazdikiyan khatakne lage hai #life #lifequotes #somethinghurts #unsolved #yqbaba #yqdidi #kuchbateeinankahi

SHALINI KAUSHIK❣︎

Have peace with every mystery
that remains unsolved in your  heart❤️ #havepeace 
#mystery 
#misterious 
#unsolved 
#heart

Nitish

To your love I grasp on,
And even though I no longer have you
I cannot forget you.

In what way do I forget you?
In what manner do I bury
This damned affection,
That, daily torments my heart?? #googleimage #yourquote #you #unsolved #yqbaba #yqtales #yopowrimo

Varun Kumar

Click #MyDiaries_illusion for full series Continuation below👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ He quickly rushed towards me to share his grievance about Priya. He was sad about Priya's demise and in a hurry to click for Rathi's rally, he promised me to meet at 6pm. in CCD, near Bandra. I waited for the rally to get over, but due to his busy schedule, I was unable to get in touch with him. It was getting late now, so I left for Bandra so that I can meet Sumit in person and get some insights about M #Illusion #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #answers #shortstories #Spreadsmiles #Unsolved #Part7 #chapter7 #VividVarun

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter7: Solving the Unsolved

The clock says it is 3:30am, but I am still awake walking in this awkward silence, where you don't hear anything apart from your inner-self talking to you loudly. I was continuously recalling each and every sentence from Ajay, trying to link them up, hook them together to find out the reality.

My mind struck hold onto the line "the same incident has happened again with someone else", so if I get hold of this, I can catch the accused. Also, if Mr. Rathi helped in closing the case earlier, he has all the information about him.

Seeking many answers, next day, I went to Mr. Rathi's campaigning​ site, where I saw Sumit volunteering for him. Sumit was Priya's new photographer whom I met on her first ever solo website Bio-shoot. I was easily able to recognise him because he was a big flirt on that set, specially with Priya and we had a little argument on that as well.
             •••• Continued in caption 👇 Click #MyDiaries_illusion for full series

Continuation below👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He quickly rushed towards me to share his grievance about Priya. He was sad about Priya's demise and in a hurry to click for Rathi's rally, he promised me to meet at 6pm. in CCD, near Bandra. I waited for the rally to get over, but due to his busy schedule, I was unable to get in touch with him.

It was getting late now, so I left for Bandra so that I can meet Sumit in person and get some insights about M

Bhu Mi

#yqkavi#Telugupoetry#Unsolvedlife#

read more
కారణం చెప్పకుండా నన్ను కాదనుకుని నా మనసును తొక్కూకుంటూ వెళ్ళిపోయావ్..

నీ అడుగులు చేసిన గాయాల కంటే..
నీ మౌనం వదిలివెళ్ళిన సమాధానం దొరకని ఎన్నో ప్రశ్నలు ఈ మనసును ఎక్కువగా భాదిస్తూ ఉన్నాయ్..! #yqkavi#telugu#poetry#unsolved#life#

ytsid motivation

Voynish Manuscript An Unsolved Mystery #Mysterious #Unsolved #unsolvedmystery #nojato #nojatohindi @nojato #हॉरर

read more
mute video

Mr arzoo(MA)

mute video

Aayush

If the love is in the air it must be a mosquito 🙄

©Aayush #Unsolved 

#mountainday

Priya Mishra

#Unsolved part-2

read more
Lustrous pearls, too much concerned to its throne,
No matter how critical situation was there.
Didn't come out comprising,
As it didn't want to down its importance.

But what we see and what the reality is,
The difference always shocks.
It was not the pearl which was arrogant,
It was the Master who didn't allow to burst.

Pearl and Master shared a splendid bond,
Yeah,no doubt, together they fought.
Over the third one,the another one,
But pearls still wished to rained out.

The Master didn't allow,
The pearl didn't rain.
In hope of mystery to be revealed,
Both are still fighting, didn't regain.

~ Priya Mishra #Unsolved
part-2

Priya Mishra

#Unsolved part-1

read more
Unsolved

She was at her wit's end,
Voice was faltering even in text.
Heart began to roar instead of pumping,
A fear of lose was appalling.

And the Pearl in the dry ocean,
Perturbed, wanted to jump out.
But needed a pearl-case indeed,
As to maintain its importance and dignity.

Took a plunge in the past scenario,
Mustered pictures and framed out.
Indeed the frame excited the pearls,
Again it merged in the depth.

Tried hard to replenish the root,
Root it was, not the other parts.
Stem,leaves,flowers can be regained,
Mature tree disappear if the root destroys.

What all were the reason of the phenomenon,
Perhaps roots were insected.
Consequence was too horrible to see,
Remembered, and again pearls knocked out. #Unsolved
part-1
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification