Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ifonly Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ifonly Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifon,

• 37 Followers
  • 45 Stories

Shubhro K

#Ifonly

read more

Springblossoms

We all have wishes that are unfulfilled, dreams that we let go, people we look at and say #Ifonly. #Collab and share what your if only wish is. life #Truth #Motivation #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wish the world is modern , fashionable in literal sense. They wear beautiful and expensive fabrics. But the real fabric of understanding and respect is not even woven too. Not even the fibre of humanity is present in them. The physical appearance is never important. Try to fit the fashion of understanding and humanity and simplicity in your love. With a glittering smile on your face. Ready to rock with this fashion? Or my wish only? We all have wishes that are unfulfilled, dreams that we let go, people we look at and say #ifonly. #Collab and share what your if only wish is. #life #truth #motivation #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monika Monu

We all have wishes that are unfulfilled, dreams that we let go, people we look at and say #Ifonly share what your if only wish is. #YourQuoteAndMine #yopowrimo #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I stood strong
When you pushed me away.
The scars I bare now
Wouldn't be this painful. We all have wishes that are unfulfilled, dreams that we let go, people we look at and say #ifonly 
share what your if only wish is. #YourQuoteAndMine #yopowrimo #yqbaba

Swapnil Moon

#Ifonly you exist. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I hurt you.
Does that mean 
you have 
already given up
on me? #ifonly you exist.
#Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

We all have wishes that are unfulfilled, dreams that we let go, people we look at and say #Ifonly. #Collab and share what your if only wish is. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We can not come to our senses anymore, only you can sing your love.  We all have wishes that are unfulfilled, dreams that we let go, people we look at and say #ifonly. #Collab and share what your if only wish is. #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

We all have wishes that are unfulfilled, dreams that we let go, people we look at and say #Ifonly. #Collab and share what your if only wish is. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
This was life, so I was definitely alive.  We all have wishes that are unfulfilled, dreams that we let go, people we look at and say #ifonly. #Collab and share what your if only wish is. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Vashist

We spend so much time
On what we could change in yesterday
If only we spent half that time
To plan what can we change tomorrow

#yesterday #plan #tomorrow #change #think #ifonly

Prakhar Patsariya

We all have wishes that are unfulfilled, dreams that we let go, people we look at and say #Ifonly. #Collab and share what your if only wish is. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thebreak

read more
I had all the broken pieces,
Would I be the same person as I used to be?  We all have wishes that are unfulfilled, dreams that we let go, people we look at and say #ifonly. #Collab and share what your if only wish is. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thebreak

sanjana

read more
I could heal all the jealous people and mend their mind with touch of my humbleness.  We all have wishes that are unfulfilled, dreams that we let go, people we look at and say #ifonly. #Collab and share what your if only wish is. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Darshan Blon

Think how the heart would function 
If it only pumped blood
And not emotion! 

Think if there were no differences
No language, no barriers, 
Just simple plain human!

Think what would really happen
If only there existed 
That magical potion!  #think #yqbaba #words #challenge #ifonly
loader