Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearsibling Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearsibling Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, miss you dears meaning in malayalam, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Ajay Sharma

Happy Raksha Bandhan. :) Write and dedicate a letter to your sibling. #HappyRakshaBandhan #Rakhi #dearsibling #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You Are 
S - So
I - Important
B - Best
L - Loving
I - Irreplaceable
N - Nice
G - God's Gift
 Happy Raksha Bandhan. :)
Write and dedicate a letter to your sibling. #happyrakshabandhan #rakhi #dearsibling #letters #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakthy RS

Happy Raksha Bandhan. :) Write and dedicate a letter to your sibling. #HappyRakshaBandhan #Rakhi #dearsibling #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I love u, I like u, I hate u,
I Kiss u,  I miss u, I surprise u,
I bore u, I bless u,no words to
express my feelings blah blah 
blah.... Let's unite back to
Celebrate our happiness... Happy Raksha Bandhan. :)
Write and dedicate a letter to your sibling. #happyrakshabandhan #rakhi #dearsibling #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

vibha tripathi

read more
Dear siblings, we are not only bro and sis... We are just like tom and Jerry.. तेरी मेरी बनती नही और तेरे बिना मेरी लाइफ चलती नहीं।

Although you are so annoying and sometimes I think you are only meant to share my things but I love you too much. You are the first person with whom I do not feel that you will leave me after quarreling. I really love you so much.... Happy Raksha Bandhan. :)
Write and dedicate a letter to your sibling. #happyrakshabandhan #rakhi #dearsibling #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit singh

Happy Raksha Bandhan. :) Write and dedicate a letter to your sibling. #HappyRakshaBandhan #Rakhi #dearsibling #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #रोhitsingh #painkiller

read more
लेकर खड़ी हूं राखी की थाली
इस बार भी मुझे रुलाओ ना
चुनिया मुनिया खुश है देखो भैया
इस बार आप भी घर आओ ना

रुठे  हो क्या अपनी बहना से 
बहना को ऐसी तो मत भूलओ ना
गुड़िया गुड़िया कहते थे ना मुझे को 
फिर से गुड़िया गुड़िया बुलाओ ना
बचपन की वाह यादें लेकर भैया 
जल्दी से अब तो घर आओ ना

पवित्र बंधन के इस त्यौहार का
फर्ज जो है आ के निभाओ ना 
चंदन कुमकुम का तिलक लगाकर
कलाई पर राखी बंधवा आओ ना
नहीं चाहिए मुझको पैसा कुछ भी 
भैया बस आप ही घर आओ ना

मां पापा कहते हैं मैं हूं पराई
आकर कुछ इनको समझाओ ना
भाई बहन का रिश्ता छूटे ना छूटे
आकर तुम कुछ इन्हें बताओ ना
बिखरी हुई उदासी है जो चेहरे पर
भैया जल्दी आकर इसे मिटाओ ना

लेकर खड़ी हूं राखी की थाली
इस बार आप भी घर आओ ना
इस बार आप भी घर आओ ना...!!
Write and dedicate a letter to your sibling. #happyrakshabandhan #rakhi #dearsibling #letters #yourquoteandmine
#रोhitsingh #painkiller

Aditi Mishra

read more
You are the precious in my life..... Happy Raksha Bandhan. :)

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I know we always fight like tom and jerry but I love you so much. Tomorrow is Rakshabandhan and your birthday together, you also got Master of Surgery degree day before yesterday. I want a grand party this season. Happy Raksha Bandhan. :)

Shubhankar Dubey

Happy Raksha Bandhan. :) Write and dedicate a letter to your sibling. #शुभांकर #अंदाज_ए_अल्फ़ाज़ #HappyRakshaBandhan #Rakhi #dearsibling #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #Collab Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
दिल भले ही हार जाओ दिखावटी श्रृंगार में
इतने सारे दिन बर्बाद कर दिए बेकार में
बहुत झगड़े किए तब जाकर पता चला
झगड़ा मस्त होता है भाई-बहिन के प्यार में

Happy rakshabandhan Happy Raksha Bandhan. :)
Write and dedicate a letter to your sibling. 
#शुभांकर #अंदाज_ए_अल्फ़ाज़ #happyrakshabandhan #rakhi #dearsibling #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #collab

Madhav Jha

read more
you my best virtue if i had attained a relation of this sacred bond of pure love, a thread is only a wowen knot but my hearts arteries are wowen with you. the sweet-sour qarrels of care and secret love are being showered with two spoons of cry in my eyes, when i give u some 'neg' i feel that this is the meanest gift i give you, only i not protect you, but i care you like you are my friend, my collegue, my parent sometime, my guide, my reliver of evry saddness and challenges i face, 

only you my sibling the word utter sometime as sister, or di, or didi, or even bro, or mother, or many of other relates, but only matters is that a realtion is there which exists..

Happy Rakhshbandhan dear sibling.
May the delight of happiness prosperity be always yours.

from your sibling... Happy Raksha Bandhan. :)

Gayatri Patel GP

read more
હું તારી બેન ને તું મારો વીરો 
રક્ષાબંધનના પર્વ
પર ચમકે મારો હીરો Happy Raksha Bandhan. :)

S.S. Tehreer

Love my brothers ❤️ Happy Raksha Bandhan. :) Write and dedicate a letter to your sibling. #HappyRakshaBandhan #Rakhi #dearsibling #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I've watched you both grow from little babies into amazing young men. Both of you never cease to amaze me. You are my best friends and closest confidants. 

These last few years have been difficult for all of us. But I was lucky to have you two by my side. You both have taught me so much in your own ways. I've learned to laugh again, believe in myself and my dreams, and improve as a person. Thank you for always appreciating me, having my back, and making me stronger. 

I love you both a lot more than I say. I'm proud of you and lucky to be your elder sister. 

Love,  Love my brothers ❤️ 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification