Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Proposals Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Proposals Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love proposals shayri for boys 0, proposals in nehru report, proposals of hindu code bill, proposals of cabinet mission, proposals of cripps mission,

• 8 Followers
  • 5 Stories

allsonglyrics143

tanu nanwani

If a Guy propose you with few words, roses, chocolates etc, he ll leave you one day.

If a Guy propose you on social media like Facebook and Instagram then he is not afraid of "duniya" but beware...

If a Guy propose with a ring, bent on knees then he loves you but can drop you any day.

If a Guy proposes you with the permission of his full fledged family, it means he is serious about you and will endup marrying you. 

Now choose your type...
 #proposeday #proposals #triptananwani #yqbaba #yourquote

Tripta Nanwani

If a Guy propose you with few words, roses, chocolates etc, he ll leave you one day.

If a Guy propose you on social media like Facebook and Instagram then he is not afraid of "duniya" but beware...

If a Guy propose with a ring, bent on knees then he loves you but can drop you any day.

If a Guy proposes you with the permission of his full fledged family, it means he is serious about you and will endup marrying you. 

Now choose your type...
 #proposeday #proposals #triptananwani #yqbaba #yourquote

Swapna

Bhavna Rawat

I don't want to be your temporary
pick me forever.
Will you Marry
ME ? #marry #quotes #proposals

Master Ameer Khan

#Proposals

read more
If you are mine stay, if not be mine and stay... #Proposals

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification