Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best KamlaBhasin Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best KamlaBhasin Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kamla singh 260, rajvir jawanda new song kamla, kamla singh, kamla bhasin quotes, tak taka tak kamla,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Seema Sharma

I saw her interview first on Satyamev jayate in 2012 on the episode of domestic violence and i am just following her since then till date always read whatever she said and everything all about she made me to believe the real meaning of feminism and what really it meant to be she taught me so much i got inspired by her each and every words her poems and everything she did was just commendable and she will always be in my heart for sure and i am a better person and i will be always because of her #RIP #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqthoughts #KamlaBhasin #mywritingmywords

read more
आपकी वजह से समझ आया था कभी की औरत हूं मैं पर कमजोर नहीं....
आपकी वजह से समझ आया था कभी औरत हूं मैं पर लाचार नही...
पितृसाता का बिज कितना बड़ा है ....
ये सोच जिसने हमारे जीवन को कैसे और किस तरह जकरा है ....
ये आपकी बातों से ही मुझे पहली बार समझ आया था .....
पितृसता की सोच को चुनौतियां दी थी आपने ....
आपने मुझे बराबरी का सही पाठ समझाया था ....
आपकी वजह से औरत हूं ये कहते हुए गर्व से जीना आया था ....
"क्यों की मैं लड़की हूं मुझे पढ़ना है"..."उमड़ती लड़कियां"....
आपकी ये कविताएं मुझे हमेशा याद रहती है ....
जब जब रुकते है कदम तो जैसे हिम्मत बढाती रहती है....
आपने कहा था अंदर की आग को बुझाने मत देना.... तूफानों से लड़कर इस बदलाव लाने की आग को जलाए रखना..हिम्मत मत तोड़ना इससे बनाए रखना...
इसने मुझे अपनी जिंदगी का असली जैसे मकसद समझाया था .....
अपने कहा था मर्दानगी पर के "वक्त लगेगा बदलने को लेकिन मर्द के बच्चे हो तो बादलों ना " और इस एक वाक्य ने जाने कितने मर्दों को मर्दानगी की परिभाषा सच में क्या है समझ आई थी....
आपकी हर एक बात मुझे याद है ....
आप नही है अब पर मेरे मन में आप मेरे हमेशा साथ है....
मेरा वादा है आपसे की आपकी कही बातों को दोहराती जाऊंगी ....
जब तक सांस चलेगी बराबर की इंसान बनकर गर्व से जीयूंगी ...
और जिन लोगो से भी मिलूंगी इस जिंदगी में उन सबको ये सिखलाऊंगी..... I saw her interview first on Satyamev jayate in 2012 on the episode of domestic violence and i am just following her since then till date always read whatever she said and everything all about she made me to believe the real meaning of feminism and what really it meant to be she taught me so much i got inspired by her each and every words her poems and everything she did was just commendable and she will always be in my heart for sure and i am a better person and i will be always because of her

sana saadgi

अलविदा कमला भसीन जी💐💐💐 #sana #KamlaBhasin #newpoetess #Ladkiyan #nojoto2021 #nojotoapp #nojotohindi #alvida Shahab Saad Ahmad ( سعد احمد ) B Ravan Sanju Singh Anshu writer कवि संतोष बड़कुर Yogendra Nath Neha Pant Nupur Internet Jockey ISHQ PARAST عشق پرست

read more
mute video

Neha Pant Nupur

तुम लड़की हो, तुम्हे क्यों पढ़ना है? क्योंकि मैं लड़की हूं... इसलिए मुझे पढ़ना है ।। –कमला भसीन जी🌸 #DaughtersDayEveryday ❤️ #KamlaBhasin #HappyDaughtersDay2021 #DaughtersDay #Life

read more
mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification