Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearBhai Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearBhai Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Mahed Sadia

To.. The person who is always there.. Thank you bhaiya.. For encouraging me to write.. #DearBhai #thankyou #HappyRakshaBandhan #forever

read more
Dear Bhai....
I have always learnt to be patient and true, as I always look up to you..
I always see you as my light..
Thank you for being there..
When nobody was in sight..
Thank you for being the person..
I always dreamt of..
Thank you for being there.. To..
The person who is always there..
Thank you bhaiya..
For encouraging me to write..
#dearbhai #thankyou #happyrakshabandhan #forever

Ulfath Tahreem

Dear Brother, I wish I could go back in time and hold dad back as he made you more angry than man. I wish I could return all the hours you spent looking out for me. I wish I could show you this safe space I found on paper and let you stay in my poems. Maybe then you'd see me less as a duty and more as a friend who needed you as a friend. #dearbrother #dearbro #DearBhai #Collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more

I wish I could go back in time and take back all the harsh words I used against you during our childhood fights.
I never knew your kindness as adult would put my head in shame.
For I couldn't be the elder one you became while being the younger one to me..
 Dear Brother, 

I wish I could go back in time and hold dad back as he made you more angry than man. I wish I could return all the hours you spent looking out for me. 
I wish I could show you this safe space I found on paper and let you stay in my poems. 
Maybe then you'd see me less as a duty and more as a friend who needed you as a friend. 

#dearbrother #dearbro #dearbhai #collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Aamir Qais AnZar

आप सभी को ईद-उल-फ़ित्र मुबारक हो। रोज़े-ईद को ख़ुशी का दिन क़रार दिया गया है। इसी रोज़ क़ुरआन का नज़ूल हुआ था। रोज़ेदारों के लिए इस दिन अल्लाह की ओर से ख़ास बख़्शिश और रहमत का प्रावधान है और जहन्नुम के कष्ट से उनकी रक्षा होगी। इस दिन सदक़ा और ख़ैरात का हुक्म है जिसके ज़रिए अल्लाह सुब्हान-ओ-ताला को अपनी इबादत से ख़ुश किया जा सकता है। Aapko aur aap ke Ahl-e-khana ko Eid ul-Fitr ki purkhasoos Mubarakbad... 🕋🕌 Taqabba'Allahu mina wa minkum... [ May Allah accept it from You & from us] #happybrothersday #dearfriend #Bhaichara #dearbrother #EidMoon #nationalbrothersday #DearBhai #eidkadinhai

read more
गले मिले न मिले, दिल मिला कर रखिए, भाइयो 
से दोस्ती और दोस्तों से भाई-चारा बनाये रखिये। आप सभी को ईद-उल-फ़ित्र मुबारक हो।  
रोज़े-ईद को ख़ुशी का दिन क़रार दिया गया है।
इसी रोज़ क़ुरआन का नज़ूल हुआ था। रोज़ेदारों के लिए इस दिन अल्लाह की ओर से ख़ास बख़्शिश और रहमत का प्रावधान है और जहन्नुम के कष्ट से उनकी रक्षा होगी। इस दिन सदक़ा और ख़ैरात का हुक्म है जिसके ज़रिए अल्लाह सुब्हान-ओ-ताला को अपनी इबादत से ख़ुश किया जा सकता है। 

Aapko aur aap ke Ahl-e-khana ko Eid ul-Fitr ki purkhasoos Mubarakbad... 🕋🕌

Taqabba'Allahu mina wa minkum... 
[ May Allah accept it from You & from us]

Aamir Qais AnZar

A brother is a gem who shines all through your life! Have a great Brother’s Day! Brothers from Another Mother ❤️💞 Brothers are like streetlights along the road. They don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. #brothersday #BhaiLoG #nationalbrothersday #555poem #intolerance #भाईचारा #DearBhai #तेरीमेरीयारी

read more
भाई; दोस्त बन जाते है।
दोस्त सभी; भाई बन जाते।
फिर भी चर्चे intolerance के A brother is a gem who shines all through your life! Have a great Brother’s Day!

Brothers from Another Mother ❤️💞

Brothers are like streetlights along the road. They don’t make distance any shorter but
they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.

#BrothersDay #bhailog #nationalbrothersday #555poem #intolerance #भाईचारा #DearBhai #तेरीमेरीयारी

Radha Kumari

#DearBhai#🙂

read more
Tum khwaish ho meri ,
Tum ho meri maangi maanat,
Teri har khushi meri Jannat.....

©Radha Kumari #DearBhai#🙂

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification