Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mylifelessons Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mylifelessons Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mylife at kroger, mylife without me, mylife opt out, mylife this is me control page, mylife search,

• 4 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sai Sameera Voleti

Some midnight thoughts and feelings :) life #mylifelessons love #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba #lifeisnotalwaysthesame #yqbaba #midnightthoughts

read more
LIFE

They say don't let the child in you die...
and they also ask us to act matured

Once we are out into this world,
we are expected to be dignified, calm and composed
But is this the life we wanted?

We generally expect not to suffer or to hurt someone...
but these up's and down's are a part of us!
If you always try to stay "noble" and "elevated",
Trust me! You are missing out something...
You will miss trusting people,
you will miss finding happiness in little things, and
you will regret missing those simple joys of life

Lead your life the way you wanted
irrespective of all your heartbreaks and trauma...
Don't let your life be a puppet on
someone else's opinion and interests Some midnight thoughts and feelings :)

#life #mylifelessons #love #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba #lifeisnotalwaysthesame #yqbaba #midnightthoughts

Sai Sameera Voleti

Judge them... Nah!not my type! I just focus on me #nonjudgementalworld #mylifelessons #mylifeandyours

read more
World's a larger place to judge!
It's high time where we start focusing on ourselves
making a world some better place to live and cherish Judge them... Nah!not my type! I just focus on me #nonjudgementalworld #mylifelessons #mylifeandyours

Sai Sameera Voleti

No need to boast to gain love... It's our actions that makes us liked by all... #humanperception #likedbyall #myquoteandyours #mylifelessons

read more
Human Perception #6

If you want someone to like you,
There's no need to boast about yourself!
Stop faking around, show them what you can do...
you will automatically be loved by all! No need to boast to gain love... It's our actions that makes us liked by all... #humanperception #likedbyall #myquoteandyours #mylifelessons

Sai Sameera Voleti

Dear myself, 

stop being dreaded! 
It's the time where you have to
 break your fears and fly high...
Life is not just about living, 
Bring your living - "a life"
Be happy, laughing, explore places 
and stay a reason to bring 
life in someone's smile A letter to myself #startlivingyourownlife #stopbeingdreaded #loveyourlife #mylifelessons #mylifereality #love

Sai Sameera Voleti

Avoidance hurts! It hurts when the people whom you love the most starting hating you to the hell without your mistake #hatemylife #mylifelessons #thankyoulife #myquoteoflife #everyonequoteoflife #yourquote

read more
You never questioned me, 
never left me alone
always been my strength of support 

But... 
One day we rip apart,
Thanks to you,for
Expressing your intense loathing, 
and Abandoning me on the path of suffering

It made me stronger and even more independent!  Avoidance hurts! It hurts when the people whom you love the most starting hating you to the hell without your mistake #hatemylife #mylifelessons #thankyoulife #myquoteoflife #everyonequoteoflife #yourquote

Sai Sameera Voleti

I avoid people by writing short stories about how much I detest their company. How do you #avoidpeople? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #avoidancehurts #mylifelessons #avoidpeoplewhoavoidyou #yourquotebaba life

read more
faking my smile and ignoring them
having fun in front of them
rejecting them when they need me... 

I know it's a bit harsh
But we need to be hard to make them realize their mistake and how we felt when they made us feel down I avoid people by writing short stories about how much I detest their company. How do you #avoidpeople? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #avoidancehurts #mylifelessons #avoidpeoplewhoavoidyou #yourquotebaba #life

Ravishing Roshan

mute video

NAS Suresh Krishna (súrësh)

#mylifelessons

read more
"Sometimes good things also need a bad start"... #mylifelessons

NAS Suresh Krishna (súrësh)

#mylifelessons

read more
"broken heart, empty pocket, hunger stomach, loneliness will teach you the best lessons to live"... #mylifelessons

_jazz_baat

Bad time with good memories 😊 #mylife #RESPECT #selflove #mylifelessons #soultouching

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification