Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Adjective Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Adjective Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to teach what an adjective is, is happening a verb or adjective, loudly is adjective or adverb, bravely is adjective or adverb, vaguely is adjective or adverb,

• 8 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kaushik Sinha

One collective noun that messes up with everyone's aspirations and miss calculations: Adjectives #adjective #calculation #human #aspirations #ambition #life #history #yqbaba

Revanth Teja

"When NOUN want to get 
a positive ADJECTIVE, 
then it should do the best VERB."
 #noun #adjective #verb #english #grammar #life #lines

revanth teja

"When NOUN want to get 
a positive ADJECTIVE, 
then it should do the best VERB."
 #noun #adjective #verb #english #grammar #life #lines

yash_writes04

#Time #Truth #Verb #Adjective #follow #Truth_of_Life #TruthOfMyLife *Making your brand Stylish ~ Designer studios

read more
Focus On 'Verbs’,
'Adjectives‘ Will Follow...!
💯💯 #time #truth #verb #adjective #follow #truth_of_life #truthofmylife 
*Making your brand Stylish
                             ~ Designer studios

all rounder raaj

mute video

beingsakshamthakur banna Sa

Woman is that noun who doesn't need any adjective.

©beingsakshamthakur banna Sa #woman #noun #adjective

Adv. Naaz Natasha

Children's Day Confession

read more
Confession on Children's Day!

My mind is an ocean of thoughts where resides my playful heart craving to live life without regrets. The nature of living life fully has given me an adjective of being a Childish.
I love this adjective. It makes me live on my terms. Children's Day Confession

भाwaना रai🌺

LOVE

We people keep on talking about different types of love, pure love, cute love, sweet love, etc... etc

Ugh!!! I don't know if  English is right or not but "Love itself is eternal" Love don't need any adjective to standby. If its love it is an ultimate adjective and loving someone is most eternal thing we do. Love people, it will reunite you with your DEITY. The depth you feel in love you can never feel in anything else. Let your love lead all your emotions, let loving be your first priority. Love is about spreading it all over and being in all the part.

Don't make love contingent let it be so contagious that anyone coming in your contact Love accompanies them. Love comes with all positive emotions i.e. kindness, compassion, mercy, enthusiasm and many more but if any negative emotion exist love will never survive there. People says if love exceeded it becomes worst. How come? How the purest emotion in its purest form can hurt someone? If Love gets limitless it becomes devotion and the one who loves become devotee.
Loving is not about being loved its about how much you can love. 

Being human we have tendency  to get hurt but if exchange comes in between how it will be termed as love? It will be termed as business, right? Giving from one hand and taking it from another. 

LOVE. Ugh!! Simply Complicated.
Damn!! I'll Just say

Love Loving
                                     Keep Loving #milestogo#makelovingyourpartandpartner

भाwaना रai🌺

LOVE

We people keep on talking about different types of love, pure love, cute love, sweet love, etc... etc

Ugh!!! I don't know if  English is right or not but "Love itself is eternal" Love don't need any adjective to standby. If its love it is an ultimate adjective and loving someone is most eternal thing we do. Love people, it will reunite you with your DEITY. The depth you feel in love you can never feel in anything else. Let your love lead all your emotions, let loving be your first priority. Love is about spreading it all over and being in all the part.

Don't make love contingent let it be so contagious that anyone coming in your contact Love accompanies them. Love comes with all positive emotions i.e. kindness, compassion, mercy, enthusiasm and many more but if any negative emotion exist love will never survive there. People says if love exceeded it becomes worst. How come? How the purest emotion in its purest form can hurt someone? If Love gets limitless it becomes devotion and the one who loves become devotee.
Loving is not about being loved its about how much you can love. 

Being human we have tendency  to get hurt but if exchange comes in between how it will be termed as love? It will be termed as business, right? Giving from one hand and taking it from another. 

LOVE. Ugh!! Simply Complicated.
Damn!! I'll Just say

Love Loving
                                     Keep Loving #milestogo#makelovingyourpartandpartner

भाwaना रai🌺

Love as per humanity.

Love is about loyalty, lust, lifetime company of loved ones, lots of fun. Love is about embracing the flaws, spending entire time being in their thought. Loving the only person by being loyal, making self feel they are only one, they are most beautiful human. Loving the way they smile, love their eyes, Loving everything about them.

Love as per eternity.

Love is all about loving either be presence or absence,  love has no relation with their eyes, body, smile, looks. Love has no idea about flaws, Love is about healing the unseen scars without being expressed, Just being loyal doesn't mean you love, 
actually love has no relation with any adjective or adverb, love itself is adjective, adverb, verb and noun. Love only knows to love, Love is not just mere feeling its an endless  act of embarassing, ensuring that the person whom you love is happy,  Love is not about getting the person you love, its about though you can't be each other's still you live for each other, you still live in each other. Love is unseen magic which can make you live entire life in 1 second,  that 1 second will be enough to spend entire life, Love is infinity where being lost is most amazing thing you can do. Love is beyonce, Love is about looking at the person with eternal eyes, and eternity is always flawless. Love don't understand whom to accept and whom to except, it knows only to love

Love loving, keep loving
Love is most amazing thing you can do. #whatislove#loveasperhumanity#loveaspereternity
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification