Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Traitor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Traitor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about traitor meaning in hindi, traitor meaning in urdu, traitor meaning in marathi, traitor quotes, traitor friend quotes,

• 9 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Priyanshi Shalu

#Traitor

read more
यूँ तो शुक्र है ख़ुदा का जो
हुस्न तुझे बेशूमार दिया है
वरना किस पर इतराती तुम
क्युंकि दिल तो गद्दार दिया है #traitor

Ajay Kumar Gattu

#Traitor #you&i #yqbaba love

read more
My heart is a traitor
For, it has started to fall for you
All over again
And I don't regret it #traitor #you&i #yqbaba #love

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

I thought of you as my friend and my soulmate,
I let out all the love I had in my heart hoping it reaches your heart,
I expected your love for me to be as special as mine was for you with all my trust,
You know how badly you hurt me in the end,
You twisted it in a way that you made me feel as if my reign of hurting you was coming to an end,
You pushed to me break to that point where I had to yell in my mind that you are a traitor who never loved me and wanted it all to end,
You used my emotions and feelings like a tool to your aid for your sadistic satisfaction of tearing me apart from inside out till nothing good of me was left in the end.
Even after this I still think about you in a way like one side of me hates you and the other side of me still loves you till Infinity just hoping that you deserve better than me and may you find someone and be happy till the end.
Cause I love you enough to let you go and wish the best for you as if I were looking out for you from afar but I don't wanna pretend...the reality is I don't really care about you anymore...I just wish you get broken many more times just the way you broke me...cause we all gotta pay for our wrong ways of life.
Peace!!!! #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #love #heartbreak #traitor #karma

AYUSH SINGH

I thought of you as my friend and my soulmate,
I let out all the love I had in my heart hoping it reaches your heart,
I expected your love for me to be as special as mine was for you with all my trust,
You know how badly you hurt me in the end,
You twisted it in a way that you made me feel as if my reign of hurting you was coming to an end,
You pushed to me break to that point where I had to yell in my mind that you are a traitor who never loved me and wanted it all to end,
You used my emotions and feelings like a tool to your aid for your sadistic satisfaction of tearing me apart from inside out till nothing good of me was left in the end.
Even after this I still think about you in a way like one side of me hates you and the other side of me still loves you till Infinity just hoping that you deserve better than me and may you find someone and be happy till the end.
Cause I love you enough to let you go and wish the best for you as if I were looking out for you from afar but I don't wanna pretend...the reality is I don't really care about you anymore...I just wish you get broken many more times just the way you broke me...cause we all gotta pay for our wrong ways of life.
Peace!!!! #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #love #heartbreak #traitor #karma

Dr.Merlin Dorcus

Loyal traitor The beauty of past is painfully beautiful For it makes me walk through dark light In a small crowd, I'm alone together Tasting the bitter sweet I'm trying to act naturally #yqbaba #Traitor #yqaestheticthought #oxymoron #merlin_poem

read more
LOYAL TRAITOR 
The beauty of past is terribly good
And really you're genuinely fake
Rising a quiet roar
Creating a void of close distance
With the same difference
Whatever you promised is big little lies
Yet, you're an admirable loyal traitor!
Yet, you're an admirable loyal traitor!

IN CAPTION Loyal traitor

The beauty of past is painfully beautiful
For it makes me walk through dark light
In a small crowd,
I'm alone together
Tasting the bitter sweet
I'm trying to act naturally

Tarun Vij भारतीय

सियासतगर्दो के सियासी रंग में मुल्क सारा रंगता रहा।
मैंने सोचा दुश्मन सरहद पर है, मैं सरहद पर जंग लड़ता रहा।। #सियासत #politics #traitor #enemies #army #yqdidi
#tarunvijभारतीय

_नूर_ए_दिल_

ek dua🙇hai khuda😇🙏👼 se....
jha dhokha😛 ho vaha koi wafadaar🤗nh ho....
jaha pyrr❤ ho vaha koi 
vaha kbhi koi dokha😛🤗nh ho.... #pyar #dhokha #wafadaar #love #traitor

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification