Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best donthavecourage Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best donthavecourage Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you don t love someone for their looks quote, u dont love me but i love u quotes, i love u itna u dont think jitna shayari, why dont u understand my love quotes, you dont love me gif,

• 17 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Collab and tell us about the things you can’t find the courage to do no matter how hard you try. #aboutme #donthavecourage #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Have a double sided face
To be indifferent 
Hurt and backstab them
 Collab and tell us about the things you can’t find the courage to do no matter how hard you try. #aboutme #donthavecourage #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Collab and tell us about the things you can’t find the courage to do no matter how hard you try. #aboutme #donthavecourage #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Say NO to those 
who ask a small help from me
In their difficult times Collab and tell us about the things you can’t find the courage to do no matter how hard you try. #aboutme #donthavecourage #YourQuoteAndMine

Sai Sameera Voleti

Life lessons 🙃 #lifelessons love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Collab and tell us about the things you can’t find the courage to do no matter how hard you try. #aboutme #donthavecourage #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
admit my feelings
Few might never realise
that the jokes they make
on one's confession, can
easily break someone's heart Life lessons 🙃

#lifelessons #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Collab and tell us about the things you can’t find the courage to do no matter how hard you try. #aboutme #donthavecourage #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
Block you
Stop talking to you
Not to see you
Forget you
Go away from you Collab and tell us about the things you can’t find the courage to do no matter how hard you try. #aboutme #donthavecourage #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

tell lies face to face to those

who have unshakeable faith in Me...  Collab and tell us about the things you can’t find the courage to do no matter how hard you try. #aboutme #donthavecourage #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

To accept my faults openly, not due 

to EGO, but how my family

would react..... that's my worry..  Collab and tell us about the things you can’t find the courage to do no matter how hard you try. #aboutme #donthavecourage #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
look into your eyes. 
Because my love for you overflows 
in my eyes too Collab and tell us about the things you can’t find the courage to do no matter how hard you try. #aboutme #donthavecourage #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Tell a lie.... Collab and tell us about the things you can’t find the courage to do no matter how hard you try. #aboutme #donthavecourage #YourQuoteAndMine

Radfarat Kirtara

Collab and tell us about the things you can’t find the courage to do no matter how hard you try. #aboutme #donthavecourage #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #crush

read more

Tell my crush that I love her Collab and tell us about the things you can’t find the courage to do no matter how hard you try. #aboutme #donthavecourage #YourQuoteAndMine
#love #crush

Dr Upama Singh

read more
say no to help to someone in need Collab and tell us about the things you can’t find the courage to do no matter how hard you try. #aboutme #donthavecourage #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification