Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Etah Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Etah Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kaimganj to etah distance, etah news in hindi 720, etah news in hindi amar ujala, aliganj etah news today, etah news video 390,

• 5 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aman Yadav

mute video

Hemalatha G

Dear Ahana, Dramatically do I weep now curled up uncomfortably on the cot. I finally feel as if YQ has again become my second home as I scroll through your profile. How I devour them like a bloodthirsty maniac! I miss simpleness. The kind that I breathe with you, precisely which we used to share before. From showing clumsy bookshelves to one another to showing our backs we have grown apart. It's hurts to knock at the door, despite knowing it'll not open. I'm still visiting places where I sat and thought about you. I've processed thoughts and photographs for you. I made sure to click pictures of tennis courts and food stalls, because I assumed that you love them. It's strange how time portrays us like marionettes. Fall apart. So, yeah. I'm in good health I suppose. I don't think you're. I am not aware whence I picked this habit of smiling widely, but I desperately plead with time to show you my witty grin. Wishing that it'll help you plant hope or better carry it all through your way. One fine thing about staying away from you is that I don't run into dreams from where I come back shrieking. Troubles you shoulder don't haunt me-- that's why I prefer eluding the truth. And, this gives me immense strength to accept that you're brave and courageous to face anything and everything. Unlike me. #yqbaba #Etah #whimsicalloon #weetaheachother #poeticwhizkid #notafriend

read more
Sometimes, triggers are visible yet not. 
One such, made me type this letter.
Being silly is fine, right? Dear Ahana,

Dramatically do I weep now curled up uncomfortably on the cot. I finally feel as if YQ has again become my second home as I scroll through your profile. How I devour them like a bloodthirsty maniac! 

I miss simpleness. The kind that I breathe with you, precisely which we used to share before. From showing clumsy bookshelves to one another to showing our backs we have grown apart. It's hurts to knock at the door, despite knowing it'll not open. I'm still visiting places where I sat and thought about you. I've processed thoughts and photographs for you. I made sure to click pictures of tennis courts and food stalls, because I assumed that you love them. It's strange how time portrays us like marionettes. Fall apart.

So, yeah. I'm in good health I suppose. I don't think you're. I am not aware whence I picked this habit of smiling widely, but I desperately plead with time to show you my witty grin. Wishing that it'll help you plant hope or better carry it all through your way. One fine thing about staying away from you is that I don't run into dreams from where I come back shrieking. Troubles you shoulder don't haunt me-- that's why I prefer eluding the truth. And, this gives me immense strength to accept that you're brave and courageous to face anything and everything. Unlike me.

Hemalatha G

A part of me was stabbing me from inside. That's why I posted this. Stimulant: Creative itch - Ahana Sarkar. Ahana eta-hs Hemalatha (HG). And Hemalatha eta-hs Ahana. No one else is given freedom and rights to etah one another. It's reserved. For more information, do visit her profile and have a glance at her post. Note to the one I etah: I posted this solely to correct the mistakes. I'm not at all patient to think and exhibit such nightmarish posts (like this one). I appreciate your effort. #yqbaba #morethanthat #lifeislife #Etah #notasis #notafriend #notagainstnature #etahisnothate

read more
🔊 etah
    /i:taeɪtʃ/
verb
verb: etah; eta-h
1. despising someone while loving them too much
2. another way of showing hate and love at the same time
"X will never stop eta-hing Y"

/i:taeɪtʃ/
noun
noun: etah; eta-h

unexplainable despise that sprouts because of overflowing love
"her etah for morons was lucid in her letter"

A part of me was stabbing me from inside. That's why I posted this. 
Stimulant: Creative itch - Ahana Sarkar. 

Ahana eta-hs Hemalatha (HG). And Hemalatha eta-hs Ahana. No one else is given freedom and rights to etah one another. It's reserved.

For more information, do visit her profile and have a glance at her post.

Note to the one I etah: I posted this solely to correct the mistakes. I'm not at all patient to think and exhibit such nightmarish posts (like this one). I appreciate your effort.

Asif

mute video

Asif

बोलने से पहले सोचना चाहिए क्योंकि बोले गए बात
केवल माफ किए जा सकते हैं भुलाए नहीं जा सकते

©Asif Ahmed best motivational quotes #motivate #Motivated #qoutes #notojo #Virel #India #UttarPradesh #Etah

Asif

mute video

Shiv Pratap Chauhan

*जिला मजिस्ट्रेट अंकित कुमार अग्रवाल ने की बड़ी कार्यवाही*
--------------------------------------------------------------

*जुगेन्द्र सिंह यादव के विरूद्ध वर्ष 1983 से 2022 तक जनपद-एटा के विभिन्न थानों में 81 अभियोग पंजीकृत*

*अभियुक्त जुगेन्द्र सिंह यादव की अवैध श्रोतों से बड़ी संख्या में अर्जित 15.46 करोड़ की चल-अचल सम्पत्ति के कुर्की के दिए आदेश*

*उप जिला मजिस्ट्रेट सदर, अलीगंज को अचल सम्पत्तियों, थानाध्यक्ष कोतवाली देहात को चल सम्पत्तियों का प्रशासक नियुक्त किया गया*

*उप जिला मजिस्ट्रेट सदर, अलीगंज प्रशासक अचल सम्पत्तियों तथा थानाध्यक्ष कोतवाली देहात चल सम्पत्तियों को कुर्क करके अनुपालन आख्या एक सप्ताह के अन्दर प्रस्तुत करना सुनिश्चित करें-जिला मजिस्ट्रेट*

एटा। जिला मजिस्ट्रेट अंकित कुमार अग्रवाल ने गैंगस्टर एक्ट के अन्तर्गत धारा 14(1) की कार्यवाही की है। जिला मजिस्ट्रेट ने यह कार्यवाही जगदीश चन्द्र प्रभारी निरीक्षक कोतवाली देहात की आख्या पर कालू सिंह अपर पुलिस अधीक्षक/क्षेत्राधिकारी नगर एवं धनंजय सिंह कुशवाहा अपर पुलिस अधीक्षक एटा की संस्तुति जिसको वरिष्ठ पुलिस अधीक्षक एटा द्वारा अग्रसारित एवं निवेदित की है। प्रभारी निरीक्षक कोतवाली देहात द्वारा अवगत कराया गया है कि अभियुक्त जुगेन्द्र सिंह यादव पुत्र लालाराम निवासी ग्राम अमृतपुर रघूपुर थाना जसरथपुर जनपद एटा हाल निवासी प्रेमनगर थाना कोतवाली नगर जनपद एटा द्वारा वर्ष 1994 से अब तक गिरोह बनाकर आर्थिक लाभ हेतु भादवि0 में वर्णित अध्याय 16, 17 व 22 के अन्तर्गत अपराध कारित कर अवैध श्रोतों से बडी संख्या में चल-अचल सम्पत्ति अपने व अपनी पत्नी श्रीमती रेखा यादव के नाम से अर्जित की है। अभियुक्त जुगेन्द्र सिंह यादव उपरोक्त के विरूद्ध वर्ष-1983 से 2022 तक जनपद-एटा के विभिन्न थानों में 81 अभियोग पंजीकृत हैं।  

गैंग लीडर/अभियुक्त जुगेन्द्र सिंह यादव द्वारा अपनी असमाजिक व आपराधिक गतिविधियों में सम्मिलित रहकर उससे अर्जित धन से अपने नाम चल, अचल सम्पत्ति को स्वयं एवं अपनी पत्नी के नाम से खरीदी हैं। अभियुक्त द्वारा अपराध से अर्जित सम्पथ्त से न केवल अपने नाम पर जमीनें फार्म हाउस व अन्य चल व अचल सम्पत्तियॉं स्वयं एवं अपनी पत्नी की आय के सापेक्ष कई गुना अधिक व्यय से खरीदी है। अभियुक्त जुगेन्द्र सिंह यादव की अचल परिसम्पत्तियों पर कुल व्यय 29071850 रूपये है तथा पत्नी श्रीमती रेखा यादव के नाम अचल परिसम्पत्तियों का कुल व्यय 53663888 रूपये है। इसके अलावा आवासीय भवन सम्पत्ति आसपुर फार्म हाउस एवं प्रेम नगर स्थित यदुवंश भवन  परिसर के दो मकान की कुल सम्पत्ति व्यय 58223250 रूपये है। तो वहीं चल सम्पत्तियों के तहत कुल पांच कार जिसकी कुल व्यय धनराशि 13638747 रूपये है। इस तरह जुगेन्द्र सिंह यादव की कुल 90561001 रूपये धनराशि एवं उनकी पत्नी श्रीमती रेखा यादव की 64036734 रूपये धनराशि है। अभियुक्त एवं उसकी पत्नी पर कुल 154597735 रूपये धनराशि है। 

अचल सम्पत्ति को जुगेन्द्र सिंह यादव द्वारा अवैध रूप से वर्ष 1983 से लगातर लोगों को धमकाकर तथा अपने प्रभाव में आये हुए लोगों से औने-पौने दामों में उनकी जमीनों को जबरदस्ती अपने व अपने परिवारीजनों के नाम रजिस्ट्री करवाता रहा है। अभियुक्त जुगेन्द्र सिंह यादव द्वारा वर्ष 2009-2010 से 2020-21 तक आई0टी0आर0 के अनुसार कुल आय 1,56,85,000रू0 दर्शित है जिस पर लगभग 42,35,206 रूपया टैक्स के रूप में अदा किया गया है। इस प्रकार इन 12 वर्षो में कुल आय 1,14,49,794 रूपये के सापेक्ष 4,73,38,381रू0 आय के सापेक्ष कई गुना अधिक व्यय अपनी चल व अचल सम्पत्ति को खरीदने में किया गया है। अभियुक्त जुगेन्द्र सिंह यादव व्यय की गयी धनराशि व वैध स्रोत से दर्शित अनुमानित धनराशि में करोड़ो रूपये का अन्तर है। अभियुक्त द्वारा अपराध से अर्जित सम्पत्ति से न केवल अपने नाम पर जमीनें, फार्महाउस व अन्य चल/अचल सम्पत्तियॉ खरीदी गयी बल्कि अपनी पत्नी के नाम पर भी चल/अचल सम्पत्तियॉं खरीदी गयी हैं। अभियुक्त जुगेन्द्र सिंह यादव पुत्र लालाराम निवासी अमृतपुर रघूपुर थाना जसरथपुऱ जनपद एटा द्वारा अपने एवं अपनी पत्नी के नाम से क्रय की गयी चल/अचल सम्पत्तियों को न्यायहित में धारा-14(1) उ0प्र0 गिरोहबन्द एवं समाज विरोधी क्रियाकलाप निवारण अधिनियम, 1986 के अन्तर्गत जब्त किये जाने के सम्बन्ध में वरिष्ठ पुलिस अधीक्षक, एटा द्वारा अपनी आख्या को भेजते हुए संस्तुति की गयी है।

जिला मजिस्ट्रेट ने उ0प्र0 गिरोहबन्द एवं समाज बिरोधी क्रिया कलाप निवारण अधिनियम 1986 की धारा 14 (1) के अन्तर्गत प्रदत्त शक्तियों का प्रयोग करते हुए, अभियुक्त जुगेन्द्र सिंह यादव पुत्र लालाराम निवासी अमृतपुर रघूपुर थाना जसरथपुऱ जनपद एटा द्वारा अपने व अपनी पत्नी के नाम क्रय की गयी सम्पत्तियों को तत्काल प्रभाव से कुर्की करने का आदेश पारित किया है। डीएम ने उप जिला मजिस्टेªट, सदर एटा एवं अलीगंज को अपने-अपने क्षेत्राधिकार के अन्तर्गत अचल सम्पत्तियों व आवासीय सम्पत्तियों का प्रशासक नियुक्त करते हुए सम्पत्तियों को कुर्क करके अपनी अनुपालन आख्या 07 दिवस में न्यायालय को प्रेषित करने के निर्देष दिए हैं। इसके अलावा प्रभारी निरीक्षक कोतवाली देहात को चल सम्पत्ति का प्रशासक नियुक्त किया है जो उक्त सम्पत्ति को कुर्क करके अपनी अनुपालन आख्या 07 दिवस में न्यायालय को प्रेषित करेंगे। तो वहीं अचल सम्पत्तियॉ जनपद आगरा में स्थित होने के कारण आदेश की प्रति जिला मजिस्टेªट जनपद आगरा को इस आशय से कि उक्त अचल सम्पत्ति को कुर्क कराते हुए उसका प्रशासक अपने स्तर से नियुक्त कर आख्या भिजवायें। प्रभारी निरीक्षक कोतवाली देहात को अभियुक्त जुगेन्द्र सिंह यादव को तामीली आख्या तत्काल उपलब्ध करायें। 

यदि अभियुक्त जुगेन्द्र सिंह यादव इस आदेश के बिरूद्ध कोई प्रत्यावेदन देना चाहें तो आदेश की तामीला होने के तीन माह के अन्दर 24 सितम्बर 2022 तक जिा मजिस्ट्रेट के न्यायालय में प्रस्तुत कर सकता है।

©Shiv Pratap Chauhan #Trading #Traditional_Arts #News #Etah #UttarPradesh #crimestory

ShivaChaudhary0007

मैं कल उसके पास क्या बैठा ! 😔 #SAD Shayari #Break_up_day #Shivachaudhary0007 #New #Trending Trending_Videos #poetryhouseofficial #Etah #tahazeebhafi RRatnesh indori nojoto like Sheetal Kumari Madhu Chauhan✍️ Vinod Bamne RRatnesh indori #शायरी

read more
mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification