Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Revolving Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Revolving Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about questions revolving around, revolving questions, revolving stage 210, anz revolving credit, dahkdamb6a0 rev a schematic,

• 3 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

First Last

'Anger' in 3 words. Marry Weds Worry! #anger #management #newton #theory #revolving 💞

rohitsharma rj11

pooja negi# Pooja Goyal Siraz. Pyar_by tum hi ho Charu Gangwar Binto Rani @d #Revolving #Pagal #sweetheart #BreakUp #pehlapyaar

read more
Love and Mistakes' "पहले कभी ये यादें ये तनहाई ना थी, 
कभी दिल पे मदहोशी छायी ना थी, 
जाने क्या असर कर गयीं उसकी बातें, 
वरना इस तरह कभी याद किसी की आयी ना थी।" pooja negi# Pooja Goyal Siraz. Pyar_by tum hi ho  Charu Gangwar Binto Rani @d #revolving #pagal #sweetheart #breakup #pehlapyaar

First Last

None of us reached a star out of the world, yet every star here keeps fighting without understanding with each other for avoiding their bright offer. I don’t want to grow in the world, but for the universe. Where there's no question mark of why we fight, I'll be soon there & it's my right! Except from imagination, there's no rehabilitation & reputation can grow without any fight, but it's only possible if you wish to live out of the world by diverting the mind & its endless interrogation fo #Memories #Love #Quote #Consciousness #Discipline #distance #Promise #revolution #testing #WithoutYou #fightback #dailylife #Revolving #doformyself #sundaymornings

read more
A Promise means everything but, None of us reached a star out of the world, yet every star here keeps fighting without understanding with each other for avoiding their bright offer.

I don’t want to grow in the world, but for the universe. 

Where there's no question mark of why we fight, I'll be soon there & it's my right! 

Except from imagination, there's no rehabilitation & reputation can grow without any fight, but it's only possible if you wish to live out of the world by diverting the mind & its endless interrogation fo

First Last

#MahatmaGandhi #Memories #Past #lesson #Love I can't tell you to stay, but hope I won't remember long! ∞≈≈∞∞≈≈∞∞≈≈•^^•:•^^•∞∞≈≈∞∞≈≈∞∞≈≈∞ It takes time to recognize, there's no gender in any wise. ¶™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™¶ #wakemeuplike #truthstandsfor #MahatmaGandhi#dontgo #lifemessage #Memories unforgettable💓 #Remember #Revolving 💞 🕉️⏳☺🎼😄🐾🌎💌🌬️ #mahatmagandhi✨

read more
 #MahatmaGandhi #Memories #past #Lesson #love
I can't tell you to stay, but hope I won't remember long!
∞≈≈∞∞≈≈∞∞≈≈•^^•:•^^•∞∞≈≈∞∞≈≈∞∞≈≈∞
It takes time to recognize, there's no gender in any wise. ¶™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™¶
#wakemeuplike #truthstandsfor #mahatmagandhi✨ #dontgo #lifemessage #memories #unforgettable💓 #remember #revolving 💞 🕉️⏳☺🎼😄🐾🌎💌🌬️

First Last

#Gift #together #forever #loveforever #Revolving 💞 Whether you look at me or not Whether you love me or not Whether you stay close to me or not Whether you want me or away from me Whether you fall asleep or not able to sleep! #Connection #livelife #Connected #solong #foundhome #foundhope #foundus

read more
A gift to remember #Gift #together #forever #loveforever #revolving 💞 

Whether you look at me or not
Whether you love me or not
Whether you stay close to me or not
Whether you want me or away from me
Whether you fall asleep or not able to sleep!

First Last

#genius #knitter #loveforever #Revolving 💞 #Vibration Life is a taste of the vibration, 💓 The soul can create its radiation! If life is the taste like a void, It's because you love always avoid! The void needs to fill #Love #Heartbeat #Searching #realityoflife #Connected #beautifulheart #foundyou #mysecretlife #languageispeak #lifeisnotabout #tasteoflife

read more
 #genius #knitter #loveforever #revolving 💞 #vibration
Life is a taste of the vibration, 💓
The soul can create its radiation! 

If life is the taste like a void,
It's because you love always avoid!

The void needs to fill

First Last

Choose to love Anant & You will be chosen by Anant.

Anant-Anand, Anant-Anand, Anant-Anand

Choose to live Anant & You will be chosen by Translucent. 

Choose to love Anant & You will be chosen by Cognizant.

Choose to love Anant & You will be chosen by Euphoriant.

Choose to love Anant & You will be chosen by confidant.

Choose to love Anant & You will be chosen by luxuriant.

Choose to love Anant & You will be chosen by luxuriant.

Anant-Anand, Anant-Anand, Anant-Anand #loveforever #Anant #anand #happiness #revolving 💞 #nojotoenglish #world 🌎

First Last

You are like a river in the vacation, always changing its streaming along with location; the only barrier is the egoism & if you hold, it might stay with you so long without changing the place, and it's also called lack of enthusiasm. I'm also enjoying weekend vacation, watching a river streaming & trying to understand its origin connection with our relation. A relationship based on similar interests, it's known, but travel can tie us together far better when we are traveling through completely #Travel #Relationship #world #experience #loveforever #mindset #nojotoenglish #regrets #enjoylife #Tied #Strengthen #Revolving #likeariver

read more
STRENGTHENS LIFE You are like a river in the vacation, always changing its streaming along with location; the only barrier is the egoism & if you hold, it might stay with you so long without changing the place, and it's also called lack of enthusiasm. 
I'm also enjoying weekend vacation, watching a river streaming & trying to understand its origin connection with our relation.
A relationship based on similar interests, it's known, but travel can tie us together far better when we are traveling through completely

First Last

A relationship based on similar interests, it's known, but travel can tie together far better when they are completely unknown. Let's read more travel guides! #Relationship #Travel #Revolving 💞 #Travel #world 🌎 #Tied #together #loveforever #Care #compassion 🕉️🧚

read more
If you care of A relationship based on similar interests, it's known, but travel can tie together far better when they are completely unknown. Let's read more travel guides! 
#relationship #travel #revolving 💞 #travel #world 🌎 #tied #together #loveforever #care #compassion 🕉️🧚

First Last

#forever #Revolving 💞 #Evolution #Happiness 🧚🍀💫 Whatever you carry in your heart, the reflection of your skills becomes your evolutionary theory of the visionary world. When the mind becomes fringe, it refuses applesauce, the evaluation reveals its upheaval cringe solution, evolution in affection, that brings the revolutionary movement against insolence; insulation prevails. Balance in valence: Keep your mind in a peaceful insulation over insanity. When you become water, you flow as its nature #Challenge #follow #theoryofevolution #development #generation #combination #Advance #mimicpoem

read more
 #forever #revolving 💞 #evolution #happiness 🧚🍀💫
Whatever you carry in your heart, the reflection of your skills becomes your evolutionary theory of the visionary world.
When the mind becomes fringe, it refuses applesauce, the evaluation reveals its upheaval cringe solution, evolution in affection, that brings the revolutionary movement against insolence; insulation prevails.

Balance in valence: Keep your mind in a peaceful insulation over insanity.

When you become water, you flow as its nature
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification