Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best womanism Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best womanism Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about womanism quotes, the love of a good woman, quotes about a woman in love with a man, download when a woman love by r kelly, friendship between man and woman quotes,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satish Chandra

#She #womanism #yqbaba Dr. Sara Jothi - This is what I feel on this.

read more
She serves you love because 
That's her dedication and passion

But, don't expect her to serve herself 
As that is neither her abbreviation nor her intention. #she

#womanism 

#YQbaba

Dr. Sara Jothi - This is what I feel on this.

Pratik Dasgupta

#Name #yqbaba From the diary of a call girl #womanism

read more
I am the one that shan't be named
For me words like "whore", "bitch" are framed

But Sir it's you who should carry the shame
The savage inside you 
Can ravage my body 
but my soul you can't tame
 #Name #YQBaba From the diary of a call girl #Womanism

Bharath Nandibhatla

#womanism (not going with Feminism because it has lost all its meaning in current times, entirely distorted and misconstrued) An open challenge to everyone. Briefly, voice your questions/satires with the #womanism Please avoid clichés. Nominating a few powerful writers to add momentum Ayena Makkar Girdhar Arsh Sara Jothi Sakshi Garg Abhinav Nair Sakshi Vashist

read more
She's a subject, 
when you're lost in love. 

She's an object, 
when you're lost in lust? #Womanism (not going with Feminism because it has lost all its meaning in current times, entirely distorted and misconstrued)
An open challenge to everyone. Briefly, voice your questions/satires with the #Womanism
Please avoid clichés.
Nominating a few powerful writers to add momentum Ayena Makkar Girdhar Arsh Sara Jothi Sakshi Garg Abhinav Nair Sakshi Vashist

Ar. Smitha

Don't worry about her
bra strap peeping accidentally, 
Just worry about your, 
emotions which changes drastically.  #women #respectwomen #womanism #mentality #memwillbemen #respectwomen 
#smithasunkara

vartika

mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification