Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best triedbuttired Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best triedbuttired Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about soapy tried to enter a cafe, tried calling you but, tried calling you, tried reaching you, juveniles should be tried and treated as adults,

• 16 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Deepa Deepa

Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you tried but you are tired of doing it now? #triedbuttired #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Correct the mistake but something is
going to break the mind..... Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you tried but you are tired of doing it now? #triedbuttired #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you tried but you are tired of doing it now? #triedbuttired #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The same old routine
Holding uncontrolled things 

Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you tried but you are tired of doing it now? #triedbuttired #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

read more
been trying.. Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you tried but you are tired of doing it now? #triedbuttired #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Nisha Jha

read more
Myself now — % & Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you tried but you are tired of doing it now? #triedbuttired #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
being good, 
not for me to condone, 
your whims and moods, 
I can't no longer smile, 
when instead I wanna brood, 
why wear a mask of decency, 
when anyone is crude, 
I've had it up till my gills, 
no longer I'll be subdued.  Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you tried but you are tired of doing it now? #triedbuttired #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

trying... Try till you succeed is the saying..

New one is, try till you are tired ☺️ Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you tried but you are tired of doing it now? #triedbuttired #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
The endless drama of some people. Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you tried but you are tired of doing it now? #triedbuttired #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Doing so much things.. Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you tried but you are tired of doing it now? #triedbuttired #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
failures of my life
 Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you tried but you are tired of doing it now? #triedbuttired #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Storm Enchantra

read more
I'm tired of people
Full of lies
Acting like everyone & every thing
Is a scam to game
The violence is unnecessary
People fighting to survive
Not just in Ukraine
Afghanistan or even China
What happened to human rights?
Money doesn't stop bullies
Feed children
Give the ability to eat
Have a safe place to sleep
Remember those suffering in your prayers
Perhaps the world will hear our voices
Help the innocent
That suffer at the hands of bullies
That seek greed & power
To change the world & life
As we know it
Do your part
Speak your truth
Trust your faith & heart
59/365 Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you tried but you are tired of doing it now? #triedbuttired #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification